• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 9

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

Woah, you guys finally did it. I hope the female voice can keep up with the male one though :IS2:
  2. 9

Your opinion on kiting

Being near enemies is an instant death sentence so you may not want to move towards them most of the time. Any type of motion away from enemies is "kiting", that's the nature of the game since most enemies are just slower than the player. You're asking for opinions on "moving away from enemies"...
  3. 9

2Fangz

Who is 2fanz and what is this even. Smiff was the scar and zerker hater with the funny accent wasnt he.
  4. 9

Venting rage.

Oh boy here we go again...
  5. 9

Stockpiling

Can't stockpile pipes though :[
  6. 9

Was this a bad idea?

You must really love grinding.
  7. 9

Dear Tripwire team :D

Of course the GUI could use a major rework to make things a lot clearer but right now, just switching the difficulty is the simplest, most realistic fix, period. It's so small that it literally fits into the first post.
  8. 9

accuracy reduction when not aiming

What a compelling argument. I take everything I ever said back and claim the opposite.
  9. 9

killing floor for unreal 3

Not sure if want. The ball kind of made my computer melt down :/ Prettified, modern games = more heat paranoia. With all new graphical pishposh, firebugs might just literally set my computer ablaze.
  10. 9

Stockpiling

Eh, nothing wrong with dropping guns. You're right in saying that it's a crutch for bad players but in the end, it's just not big enough a deal to kick up such a fuss about it. "Fixes" for this will most likely break something more important like picking up your expensive hardware after you...
  11. 9

Well, here's what happens: Then, people flame and votekick that poor sod cause you just get tired of explaining at some point. And seeing how not even you knew about those symbols, guess whose fault this is? Probably not the newbies.
  12. 9

Good point. But then, at least, newbies would have to make the conscious effort of picking a difficulty out of a list that spells the names of each level out instead of having tiny icons that are easily mixed up with ping or connection or whatever cause they look like those symbols in cellphones...
  13. 9

Wow man. This is like, super super old and has actually been suggested many, many moths ago by *cough* someone. And what's with all the elitism in here "well new players got to know what they get themselves into". No they don't. They're new players. There's really nothing to disagree or discuss...
  14. 9

accuracy reduction when not aiming

Voted no because that sounds like the most annoying thing ever. Nothing wrong with running and gunning cause it's a skill you need a lot of time to develop, especially if all you played so far were shooters with crosshairs. And don't comment on the up/downvoting system because if you do, people...
  15. 9

The Rotting needs your ideas

I want a nurse scrake now.
  16. 9

New Specimen Models

Surely you can see that if the new artist would, since this is supposedly explicitly stated to be "not a total redesign", remake the models close to their concepts, barely anything would change give or take some proportions? We did establish that, technically, they are on the exact same level...
  17. 9

New Specimen Models

What. All I see is someone, for whatever crazy reason there is, arguing against facts and never agreeing with anything no matter what. By "facts", I do not mean my opinion but real, technical, objective facts like the resolution of something, whether it were 2 different persons who made...
  18. 9

New Specimen Models

Well it's probably not that simple. "TWI" isn't just "TWI", there's coders, animators, modelers, composers etc and they also don't just have killing floor to tend to. I guess that their coders, animators etc are all caught up in the never ending workload that is RO2 and just some...
  19. 9

New Specimen Models

Well the hitboxes seem to be in constant need of work. I guess they will improve them again in a new patch eventually, if there will be one, but that's not related to a purely cosmetic overhaul.
  20. 9

New Specimen Models

No, I wanted you to show the inefficiency. I know what you mean by efficiency but that's kind of a dead end right there since, well, I just don't see how to make the old models more efficient. Cause I don't see a lack of or badly utilized efficiency. I do, however, maybe see a lack of character...