• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 5

Server Patch 1001

Now, I ran the HLDS.EXE program to update our server to the new patch, and the MS-DOS shows up and dissapeers, and there is no effect on our server, is there a certain way i have to go about patching the server? Can someone walk me through the steps?
  2. 5

NCAA Mens Champions goes TO

The Florida Gators, anyone have bets on the game or watch it, living in florida and going to attend UF in the next few years I have been a real big gators fan all my life. Well, I just felt like shouting out for joy!
  3. 5

Server Server telling players they've been banned

For somereaosn when someone gets autokicked from my server, it is telling them they have been banned, but they are able to reconnect right away, why is it doing this and how can i just stop it?
  4. 5

Server Dedicated Server Launch Config

How would I modify my servers startup command line, where is that in the system folder of my server For example, a mutator requires me to do such thing
  5. 5

Server Having everyone on one side...

For somereason we cant get everyone to join one side of a team, this is useful for times like practice. Does anyone know of the command to get everyone over to one side?
  6. 5

Server Scrolling Server Messages

Anyone know how to do scrolling server messages? I have been wondering how to do this for a while now.
  7. 5

Squad Greetings from the [5.SS]

Hello all, greetings from the 5.SS Wiking realism unit. We were originaly a CoD2 Tactical Realism clan formed way back in June of 2004. We have stood strong for about 2 years now. Well, one of our biggest struggles we have expirienced is one with the name CoD2. Well, when we got word of this...