• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 5

Grenade Discussion (Merged About 3000 Times)

I agree with this proposition something needs to be done to limit the almount of nades flyin left n right.
  2. 5

European Front?

I still play FH1942
  3. 5

Tactical Realism mod?

When you say physical?
  4. 5

Future RO fronts

The Revolutionary War.
  5. 5

Tactics Poll: Suicidal Satchel Assault - Yes or No

It would be nice to have Devs incorperate sitting on tanks, like actually providing an animation where you are sitting on the back of the tank or in the front. I think that would be sweet, I dont know if anyone ever played Barbarossa for UO but the creator of that map made it possible for...
  6. 5

RO-Lyeskrovy has no allied bolts

This is my new favorite Tripwire map.
  7. 5

Squad Greetings from the [5.SS]

Also the server is running custom maps. And we are still recruiting. Visit our fourms at www.thefifthsswiking.org
  8. 5

Tactical Realism mod?

Sounds like a sweet idea.
  9. 5

Squad Greetings from the [5.SS]

Don't be afraid to come on and totally register on our fourms and chat with us.
  10. 5

Server Team Swap Mutator Released

Where can I find the TeamReady thing?
  11. 5

Server How to use of httpDownload.

Bauer, mine doesnt have one either, where did u get yours?
  12. 5

Server Team Swap Mutator Released

I had a scrim with you guys a while ago, do you guys still have the Team swap and Ready mutator on or just ready mutator?
  13. 5

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

The new update fixed my problem, everyone was trying to connect to a local IP rather than an External one..
  14. 5

Katyusha/Artillery Idea

Forgotten Hope had these and Katayushas, the sound of those rockets comming out were so awesome...
  15. 5

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

Nobody in my clan can connect to one... Anyone have any tips...
  16. 5

Server Cannot for the life of me sort auto messages.

Giving it a shot...
  17. 5

This is my startup file, I still see nothing wrong. ucc server...
  18. 5

[url] Protocol=RedOrchestra ProtocolDescription=RedOrchestra Protocol Name=ROSoldier Map=Index.rom LocalMap=ROintro.rom NetBrowseMap=Entry.rom Host= Portal= MapExt=rom EXEName=RedOrchestra.exe SaveExt=usa Port=7757 Class=Engine.Pawn Character=Gorge [FirstRun] FirstRun=0 [Engine.Engine]...
  19. 5

Well for somereason my server log is blank, I've just about given up w/this particular mutator....