• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BEEEEEES

PC Parrying is absolutely broken

Playing in a 6-man Suicidal. I couldn't seem to parry almost ANY attack that scrakes were doing, not just the ones that showed the 'glow' indicating an unblockable attack. The stab, the chops - any of those I could not parry at all. The only attack that ever 'glowed' was the one where he spins...
  2. BEEEEEES

Berserker Perks: Block, Parry, Vampire

Now that I've spent several HoE games running both of these perks together, I definitely feel they are not competitive with the alternative choices at all. What do you guys think? Block I can't really feel +50% damage for the next (only one) attack on HoE vs Scrakes and FP's who have so much...
  3. BEEEEEES

PC Berserker Perk Descriptions are wrong

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=112102 The Perk descriptions for Vampire (now 5 hp), Smash (now +100 damage, +100 knockdown), and Parry (now +20% attack speed) do not match the patch notes.
  4. BEEEEEES

PC Throwing grenades...

I threw two Berserker grenades, but a mystery suprise third one also apparently went out - and know that I only threw two; I approached after two detonations to smack something thinking I was all clear...only to be zapped out of existence.
  5. BEEEEEES

Those dang air-lifting crawlers

Can you, dearest TWI, please prevent crawlers scooping players off the ground when they get close?
  6. BEEEEEES

What does heavy attack do exactly?

I'd assume its more damage but...does someone have a spreadsheet somewhere? How much more damage for heavy attacking with each weapon? Does it add extra stagger rating or anything? Feature request: I wish the trader UI would differentiate between light/heavy attack damage for melee weapons, or...
  7. BEEEEEES

PC Died almost right as the last zed died, could not respawn

I died pretty much right as the last zed died (oops) and the game did not respawn me.
  8. BEEEEEES

PC Constantly heard a vacuum cleaner noise till exiting game

I think this was from the Eviscerator. At one point after putting it away I continued to hear the noise forever and ever, even on a different map, till I exited the game.
  9. BEEEEEES

TWI please respond: how do these skills work?

Berserk has a few skills keyed off each 15% increment of health lost... Do these buffs last 'till you die? How much extra damage is added when Frenzy triggers?
  10. BEEEEEES

berserker level 5 perk options feedback

I have not found a reason to choose Night Vision on any map so far. Both perks are underwhelming, but Night Vision seems way too niche by comparison. I really feel these both need to get axed anyways and the > level perks (besides 25) need to move down a step. Just my 2 cents.
  11. BEEEEEES

You guys did a fantastic job on melee combat

Oh yea. Beezerking is BETTER THAN EVER: Correctly-timed blocking to resist damage and stagger opponents Useful melee directional attacks *Actually help* with Fleshpounds by blocking/staggering them! Well-designed end-boss. You can fight it in melee, assist the team immensely - and actually...
  12. BEEEEEES

Code HOWTO-Replace 9mm/Deagle given back from Trader

HOWTO-Replace 9mm given back from trader If you sell your custom class that extends Dualies or DualDeagle, the trader will give you back a...9mm or Deagle, regardless of what your non-dual class is. The culprit is in KFPawn. You will need to handle this somehow if you want to subclass Dualies...
  13. BEEEEEES

Code To TWI: An Earnest Request

Stop doing these things, please! All of these things can be a huge roadblock to modders, and there is just plain no good reason to do these things 99% of the time. Comparisons like: Class=='literal class that will not match my custom subclass" when there is no reason to compare it that way...
  14. BEEEEEES

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Many thanks to Tripwire and the KF community for 699 hours of fun. :IS2: WTFMut 2.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rWGrK3T_y7QS1qQjdoel83Ylk/view?usp=sharing Killing Floor 2...can't wait! If you come across any bugs or have questions, post away.
  15. BEEEEEES

Tactics [How-to] Handle Fleshpounds with Body Blocking

A Short Guide to Body-Blocking Once Fleshpounds pick a target, they will attack only that target until it is dead. Behaviorally, this is the Fleshpound's greatest weakness. If you don't have an ideal perk to deal with FPs, this tactic is pretty much your only prayer of defeating FPs without...
  16. BEEEEEES

Server Unable to Join Games after running UCC

[Issue Resolved: I'm posting this for the benefit of others] A little background: I am not using the separately-installed (via hlupdate) dedicated server, but the one you can invoke from within the GUI via the "Host Game" menu that comes with KF. I occasionally host for friends or just for...
  17. BEEEEEES

Recording Video in KF: Halp

I'm calling for backup, gents. After much fiddling around, I'm dismayed with trying to get Fraps to record video in KF without sporadic, insane frame-rate drops. I've got plenty of HD space for video, and in-game options and fraps settings itself seem to have no affect whatsoever on the frame...
  18. BEEEEEES

Suicidal FP's

Question: in 6-player Suicidal- just how much damage do Fleshpounds do? This comes after being 1-shotted with 100 hitpoints with 25% DR. I mean, just, damn. Wth am I supposed to do.
  19. BEEEEEES

Branching within Perks: Secondary roles

What originally started as a reply to this thread really got me thinking deeper, and figured it might be interesting to go up for discussion. ---------------------------- Well, I'll say apart from any context, the Thermal Lance does sound really nifty. You could supposedly turn it on and wave...
  20. BEEEEEES

Active Block/Dodge

Some features that'd be nice for all perks, though especially for Berserker: Blocking: Hit one hotkey to block with whatever weapon you've got out; this affords you increased damage resistance versus melee attacks from the front. 15% increased resist at least. Dodge: Straight outta UT...