• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Possible crash work-around (rogame.exe or bex error)

If you crash at startup or randomly during play try the following: Search for games via steam (not ingame) Steam > View > Servers - change game filter to Red Orchestra 2 Join game by double clicking any server. Seems that by bypassing the main menu or ingame server browser stops the game...
  2. S

crash to desktop

crash to desktop anytime between 1 min play and a few hours. says its an rogame.exe has appcrash before this it used to do a BEX crash
  3. S

Pre-order 4 pack? [dev plz?]

Are there any plans for a 4 pack to be offered via steam giving a discount? The reason I ask is I (and a few more on the official announcement thread) was wondering whether to buy the pre-order now to get the 20% off, or wait if a 4 pack was going to be offered pre-release. If so will the 4...
  4. S

RO in RPS list of 'important pc games'

Yes this is about original RO, but thought more people may see it here (mods move if required): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/16/the-very-important-list-of-pc-games-part-35/#more-51135 RO is in part 3 of a 5 part list, part 1...
  5. S

Single Player

Haven't posted on these forums for ages! (lurking for RO2) Anyhoo having searched and checked the FAQ/what is known threads, can anyone give any idea how the single player will work? Is it story driven or just hunt-the-retard (ai) on the multiplayer maps? Not that im that bothered, mp is where...
  6. S

Wireless Router Help

Hi there, Im looking to buy a wireless router to link 2 computers and an xbox 360, and I cannot get my head round what difference 54 mb/s or 108mb/s makes with a 8MB broadband connection. Will 54mb/s allow the whole 8MB broadband to be used, as i was under the impression that MB=mb divided...
  7. S

Help with USB headphones

I guessed gaming would be most appropriate but feel free to move it... I just bought some USB headphones and although the sound quality is great, when nothing is playing or sound is quiet a static sound can be heard. I believe it is related to static charge in my case unintentionaly affecting...
  8. S

Streaming trailer?

anyone found the latest trailer on youtube, google vid etc? (streaming bascially) not that im lazy;)
  9. S

Messiah

Has anyone played a game called Messiah, where you are a little angel called Bob who has been sent my God to stop the evils in the world? You get to posses people, mainly prostitues and cops, its fun :D Also, does anyone know how to make it run on XP, i have been looking around and can't seem...
  10. S

Note to Yoshi

Just a quick note to say, especially with the free week coming up, shouldn't the "paths" to the redorchestra.ini (etc.) in the stickies be changed due to the new file system? e.g. (in the Know RO:O Errors/problems sticky) "C:\program files\steam\steamapps\<username>\red orchestra\system\"...
  11. S

Sorry for new thread, but penetration idea!

I made a new thread for this because if i put it in another penetration thread i know not many people would read it, sorry for all those who like to say USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. anyway my idea, why not make objects that should be penetrattionable eg. wooden fence have small gaps in it, but...
  12. S

Best ONLINE store for games? (uk)

which website do you find cheapest, easiest, quickest, best delivery time, delivery charge etc. www.play.com www.amazon.co.uk www.cd-wow.com www.gameplay.com are the ones i check out at the moment, any others and which out of them all do you think is best (i live in uk so no random US...
  13. S

Microsoft error report

http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=b2d11940-f967-4567-8577-9841abe285a2&SID=10 is the error report I get occasionally while playing RO. It reboots, tells me windows have recovered from a serious error, and then shows this. Does anyone know how to fix this? I didn't put this in RO...
  14. S

surviving

I tried all today to go a round without dying, and its IMPOSSIBLE. I know this game is realistic, but if real life was like RO noone would have survived WW2. I was just wondering why can nobody survive the whole round, like people did in world war 2.... lol stupid i know
  15. S

Weird...(pic included)

um.... ok?! this is a new one for me.... :confused: so any help?
  16. S

Did the patch actually help anyone?

all the patch did for me is make it so when i connect multiplayer im the only one on the server and i cannot move, but can shoot an unlimited amount without reloading! everytime i join a MP server! yey! it only used to do it 2/10 times, but now EVERY time! THX!
  17. S

after exit of RO

after i exit from RO and it brings me back to my desktop, i cannot close steam because i have an application still running. Task manager reveals RO still running, so i need to end the RO process. This happens everytime Does this happen to anyone else?
  18. S

Beta Patch Questions

Ok im trying out the beta patch and here are my questions: 1. When the real patch is out will I have to remove "-beta ro" from the command line or will steam update this itself. 2. If i have messed with the redorchestra.ini file and changed prechache and all that, when ANY new patch comes...
  19. S

gun shot out of hand

why when your gun is shot out of ur hand does ALL ur ammo fall to the ground, am i to assume that when my gun is shot out of my hand, i go into a blind panic, scream like a girl and empty all my pockets and ammo pouches, or is it just that the same bullets manages to get into evey pocket, force...
  20. S

help?

what do i do if everytime i a game it will work until the server changes map, where my computer will either freeze or i will be on the server, and able to shoot limitless amounts of bullets but not move anyher, and nobody else moves either. i have treid the whole prechache on off, d3d d3d 9.0...