• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Killing Floor Copy Trade

I would love a copy of killing floor but have nothing to trade (unless you like coal! :IS2: )
  2. S

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Not to be 'that guy' but... it seems to me Tripwire are asking 0.01% of the games population for their opinion Something about someone crawling back or something.
  3. S

Pistols

Pistols were not standard issue for all soldiers in WW2. Im sure someone with more knowledge will tell you what classes should get pistols from a realistic point of view. Guessing MG, Commander, perhaps Squad Leader and Sniper and not a lot else.
  4. S

Since last update rogame.exe stoped working

sorry to hear it, it worked for me :(
  5. S

Since last update rogame.exe stoped working

try this? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=69574
  6. S

Possible crash work-around (rogame.exe or bex error)

If you crash at startup or randomly during play try the following: Search for games via steam (not ingame) Steam > View > Servers - change game filter to Red Orchestra 2 Join game by double clicking any server. Seems that by bypassing the main menu or ingame server browser stops the game...
  7. S

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Surely it should be.... I had higher hopes for you chaps...
  8. S

crash to desktop

crash to desktop anytime between 1 min play and a few hours. says its an rogame.exe has appcrash before this it used to do a BEX crash
  9. S

Play [HoS]....This game is Unavailable

1. close steam -> c/programs/steam -> find clientregistry.blob and delete ->start steam (it redownloads that file) 2. ??? 3. profit! (or it doesn't work, report back!)
  10. S

character is so small isnt it?

vs. GG /endthread
  11. S

Red Orchestra 1 Mode

Thats to do with fear of death, not accuracy. If accuracy is decreased engagements will just happen at a smaller range, with just as many casualties. hence why the mode with one life will hopefully see the use of more 'realistic' tactics.
  12. S

The MP40/II and MG34 Saddle Drum + Perma Bayonet

someone explain: are there 2 different 'types' of unlock? For Example: common unlocks = bayo, ppsh drum mag hero unlocks = 1.5x scope, mp40 II, silencer, mg34 saddle drum, (the avt40 and mkb 42 for those who didn't get DDE unlocks) If so, the mp40 II hardly balances the drum mag of the...
  13. S

Pre-order 4 pack? [dev plz?]

battlefield bad company 2 had a 4 pack and with RO2's squad system doesn't it encourage cooperative play?
  14. S

Pre-order 4 pack? [dev plz?]

Are there any plans for a 4 pack to be offered via steam giving a discount? The reason I ask is I (and a few more on the official announcement thread) was wondering whether to buy the pre-order now to get the 20% off, or wait if a 4 pack was going to be offered pre-release. If so will the 4...
  15. S

Self destruction of apc.

im guessing the OP doesn't want this for realism, it is to deal with the problem of limited APC spawns (i.e. infantry stuck at base so have to ask allied tankers to destroy an idle halftrack they used last spawn) so in that sense what he is saying makes sense gameplay-wise. However, RO2 should...
  16. S

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

looking at the comments reveals a healthy want for games set on the Eastern front! and RO2 is being mentioned a little....
  17. S

[Game] Iron Front: Liberation 1944

Iron Front - RO2 direct competition? Iron Front - RO2 direct competition? From games website here Game seems to be set on Eastern front and perhaps due to being on ARMA2 engine will have realistic ballistics etc. like RO2. Doesn't sound as realistic concept-wise as RO2 because of CTF...
  18. S

ROHOS on coming soon list.

its been in that list for ages, and it keeps changing position (was before witcher etc. in the past iirc) so safe to say it means nothing, no way this game is out in may.
  19. S

Wounds etc.

how about permanent effects only in the game type in which you only have one life per objective? (no incentive to get killed on purpose) also in the 'realism' servers
  20. S

Tank crew: loader... what if he dies?

well as long as it doesn't play out as though the easiest role for a crew member within the tank can ONLY be done by one specific guy im happy. The idea that a tank's main gun would be rendered ineffective due ONE specific crew member dying is stupid, the penalty should be that it takes...