• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Servers

Are there any populated servers anymore? I know there was an issue with server list but i'm pretty sure it wasn't fixed. IP addresses would be greatly appreciated!
  2. N

Game Update?

Hi guys, I haven't touched RO2 in almost over a year I think and what with dearth of any playworthy games out there, I was wondering if RO2 has vastly improved from the merge with RS... Any improvement with teamwork or incentives to work as a team?
  3. N

Active servers

I was playing Verdun last night and couldn't help myself but to reminesce about ROOST... So I logged on to RO to find almost no servers online, hopefully due to the server bug which is still not fixed, most likely. Would you kindly list all the active server IPs here?? Does =TT= server still exist?
  4. N

Iron Sky

So a few months ago, my friend found a trailer on youtube about alien Nazis. I was intrigued and watched the trailer. It was amusing. So I was excited for once to go to the theathres (haven't been since the 4th pirates movie which was passable at best). Then I found out wow already released in...
  5. N

Functions not used

Are there functions that you don't use? I no longer have lean to the left or right functions bound. Dont use hold to cover, hold to IS, combined function keys like bandage/use/pickup. don't use throw grenade button, either. Cover as last resort option if i cant see over the trench I'm in and is...
  6. N

Revisit suppression?

I have never liked the suppression fire jump as a rifleman. Even at long distances, it gives a marked advantage to autos, MGs, and pistols. Semiauto, fine; they were designed for long range and are superior to bolt action in terms of RoF. I think a suppression system that reduces mid-long to...
  7. N

Class Level selection

So I play as a Sch
  8. N

Lightsaber

I'm sure this was suggested many times. Playing as a berserker has been a pain for me. I am not a fan of the claymore. Lightsaber anyone? Make it cost 2000 british pounds or something I just want to hear it hum when i fruitlessly chase after the zeds that were blown up by a demo
  9. N

reg or deluxe RO2?

Does buying RO2 also come with RO or is that with deluxe RO2?
  10. N

Work around to weapon limitation?

I don't remember where I posted this... But would there be a work around that would let you have a extensive weapon inventory and also keeping the high quality graphics? Would requiring each players to pre-select weapons they want to be able to buy in the settings allow for more flexibility? Is...
  11. N

RO2 skin for KF

Is there anyway you can make it a dlc by itself???? Or is there a way to get them now? Found the link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/
  12. N

What makes you stop playing RO?

Just curious... I know there's "RO2" out there, but it's not appealing to me. I still think RO1 is a superior game. I've seen a huge drop in numbers, and it saddens me. Did you just lose interest? Grew out of it? Bored with repetitive maps? Left because people left?
  13. N

Sexier Trader

You know it. You want it too. I can sense it through the Force
  14. N

Nazi Zombies?

Make RO live on with the German zombies as the replicants. Or isthere a mutator already?
  15. N

Graphics or Gameplay?

I just wanted to see where the values lie in this community in terms of graphics and gameplay
  16. N

Suggestions repeated

Option to disable zoom on ironsight Option to disable ranks/progression client side Option to detach bayonet Option to opt not to use opponent weapons Bullet penetration for high calibur weapons (MGs, rifles), based on thickness of the wall
  17. N

G41 plz!!!

please make this a DLC. I would love to use it in this game. Is there a way to port RO guns to this game??
  18. N

Lockdown revision

How about if you miss the lock down, attacking role reverses instead of losing the map completely. If failed lockdown on C, then objective is to hold B while enemy's objective is to take B. Actually this would be a completely different game mode...
  19. N

Suggestion on Options and Such

Here are some of my suggestions Personal Functionality: Option to disable ironsight zoom Option to disable weapon upgrades (if Soviet weapon is unlocked, it should not take precedent over the class's main weapon in terms of default choice) Option to disable weapon leveling Option to disable exp...
  20. N

Make or Break

Before I start paying attention to this project, I want to ask just one thing. Is this game going to take RO2 path or RO1 path? Thanks.