• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

RO3 is coming in 2017!

Vietnam war never appealed to me. More campers and traps than actual combat is what I envision. I had enough of that with RO2; not going to pay more for more of that. Tripwire really needs an original product. I will throw in a freebie. Futuristic WW2 warfare where Nazis have conquered Europe...
  2. N

RO2 Why 2x zoom is wrong.

I really liked the no-zoom factor in RO1. One of the reasons why I stopped playing RO2 was exactly what LugNut mentioned. You are either dead or alive. No meta play. That's why I stopped playing as a team. Is it really more fun to capture the map as you are dying over and over again or find a...
  3. N

RO2 Could red orchestra 2 be converted to a better engine>?

Can we have RO3 which is a continuum from ROOST?
  4. N

A question to Tripwire

So is this game dead or in zombie mode? I will not buy another RO title again unless some how RO3 miraculously hits the nail on the head which could be when the price drops to 9.99. Vietnam warfare seems a bit desperate. I don't remember how Battlefield Vietnam did but I haven't seen...
  5. N

Servers

Are there any populated servers anymore? I know there was an issue with server list but i'm pretty sure it wasn't fixed. IP addresses would be greatly appreciated!
  6. N

Game Update?

I only got around to dling and installing it now. I have a strange feeling i missed something during installation. Am I supposed to have browsed to the ROgame folder under the RO2 steam folder?
  7. N

Game Update?

Thanks Kleist I'll definitely check it out. So I just download and run the exe file?
  8. N

Game Update?

Eh...so not much has changed except for more goodies for the kiddies to solo in lol That certainly makes me feel a bit more disappointed
  9. N

The Game has Turned 10 Years Old

I bought this game when I was in college...must have been 2004 or 2005 at BestBuy. I played the game it was awesome but too hard and I didn't play for years after picking it up again. THE most rewarding game after you learn how to play. I miss this game...
  10. N

Game Update?

Hi guys, I haven't touched RO2 in almost over a year I think and what with dearth of any playworthy games out there, I was wondering if RO2 has vastly improved from the merge with RS... Any improvement with teamwork or incentives to work as a team?
  11. N

Active servers

I was playing Verdun last night and couldn't help myself but to reminesce about ROOST... So I logged on to RO to find almost no servers online, hopefully due to the server bug which is still not fixed, most likely. Would you kindly list all the active server IPs here?? Does =TT= server still exist?
  12. N

Something I feel That I Have To Say

I bought RO2. Then upgraded to deluxe edition. After the horrible failure that was RO2, RO2 was bundled together in my steam library with Rising Storm to help mitigate the loss of face. Now that that has happened, I am left with this realization: I spent $40 for Red Orchestra 2: Single Player...
  13. N

Danzig: It's alive!!!

Will it show up on the server list? It breaks my heart to populate the list and get nothing back....
  14. N

RO vs RO2

RO2 killed RO. I don't even play RO2 anymore. It was a lose-lose situation for me.
  15. N

KF is whack a mole with only one hole

Leveling zerker is getting on my nerves. Ive been trying to get to lvl 6 for 3 years, but its so tedious i just stop playing for long long period of times. But its just a fun game to just kill zeds. I think that is enough for me. Left 4 Dead 2 on the other hand, the game itself really peeves me...
  16. N

Killing Floor is changing, can we change with it?

Starcraft wasnt balanced overnight. And no new units were included since its expansion. The moment M14 EBR was added, I knew the game would not be balanced. But being that its KF i was nonchalant; its just fun to kill zombies. And i frowned upon the demolition class, but they do well in killing...
  17. N

Why do pistol bullets deals more damage than rifle bullets?

Its actually easier to get headshots with semi auto with automatic. I usually turn it on when scrakes or fleshpounds appear or the groups in a jam. But yeah, nitty-gritty of realistic gun function can pretty much make the game just a drab simulator.
  18. N

New weapon

Addition of Thompson instead of the G41 was a slap in the face, Tripwire. If you create a weapon pack for just G41 and charge me 8 dollars for it I can overlook it and we can be friends again.
  19. N

Is anyone else unhappy with KF atm?

I'm totally unhappy about them not including G41. I require this gun to play.
  20. N

MG glitch and auto balance ruining my day!

I totally stopped playing. Came to the forum cynically to see if anything's changed. Answer: MG bug still running rampant. Result: Post out of shock. So yes, I am that negative nancy.