• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. someguyhunter

Tactics claw machine master achievement

anyone have any luck on this achievement? i am not even sure what part of the objective gives this achievement. is it unwelding the crates and getting the 2 parts or standing on the pressure plate? any help would be appreciated. this is the one achievement im scratching my head over.
  2. someguyhunter

"chain"ge the chainsaw

LOL JOKES any ways the chainsaw needs a change in my opinion. the slow speed really kills the function of the weapon. i think the damage and headshot multipliers are fine. the fact that you move at the speed of a snail ensures that your armor is going to get chipped out very quickly on the...
  3. someguyhunter

the hot idea

sharp support commando and demo have like 4 weapons roughly. berzerker has like 5. firebug has 1? no more love for firebug? to put it simply, i think firebug could really use a secondary weapon. im sure more than one of you have thought about it. it would really help with the firebug running...
  4. someguyhunter

real talk from a seasoned pro. perks need balance changes

just wanted to say, this game prob the best 10 bucks i spent on steam when i got it on discount. love all the additions making this game greater than when it was released. nice work TW. i am pretty experienced with kf. im all level 6, nearly filled up all the level 7 bars(although there is no...