• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. someguyhunter

KFO-Transit achievement: Nitro Boost!

i also have no idea how to get this achievement.
  2. someguyhunter

Let's look at the good things TWI gave us with this update.

it really sucks that updates break custom servers and mutators :/
  3. someguyhunter

Tactics claw machine master achievement

UPDATE. just got the achievement by taking the advice of a fellow player. supposedly, the timer for the achievement starts late if you join the server late. if you join a server after the plate part is finished and there are just remaining zeds objective left and you team kills them all...
  4. someguyhunter

some people are saying that if you let all the zeds surround you and you pipe bomb them at the end you can get the achievement. been trying it out a few times no luck so far. by the way, halliday says step on the plate for down and step OFF the plate for up. would this be a way to speed up the...
  5. someguyhunter

im guessing you are talking about the part where you stand on the pressure plate. the achievement says within 125 seconds so just standing on it and not getting off should be enough time. maybe i should try it again. more advice would be appreciated.
  6. someguyhunter

anyone have any luck on this achievement? i am not even sure what part of the objective gives this achievement. is it unwelding the crates and getting the 2 parts or standing on the pressure plate? any help would be appreciated. this is the one achievement im scratching my head over.
  7. someguyhunter

Tactics Taking down multiple fleshpounds

raging the FP on TOP of the nades are key. if you just throw nades and start shooting with an AK or something, the fp might have moved away from the nades already. if your team throws 5-6 nades against 2-3 fps and then blast them with crossbows and hunting shotguns, those fps will eat massive...
  8. someguyhunter

Tactics SCAR or FAL?

scar fal mk23 like others have said. mk23 for the spam and the one zed penetrating shot can clean up clots, gorefasts, or crawlers in a pinch. scar for longer range targets and single fire. i only auto fire it on emergency situations in this setup. fal for full auto.
  9. someguyhunter

Tactics What is your favourite Support Loadout ?

basic loadout aka loadout i use when my team sucks is AA12 for crowd control, hunting for damage burst, and a katana/mk23. a decent loadout is hunting shotgun, HSG shotgun (which weighs only 6), and any other 7 KG weapon you choose. the longmusket is decent as is the LAR. you can also pick up a...
  10. someguyhunter

Halloween update 2013?

right now that is the achievement im scratching my head over. anyone got any tips for claw machine master achievement?
  11. someguyhunter

Halloween update 2013?

i guess by "all dlcs" they meant "not all dlcs". :(
  12. someguyhunter

Halloween update 2013?

what the hell????? why is there no sale on dlcs? i went to the KF news page and this was posted there. "And, to help you persuade your friends, the game will be 75% off during the Halloween period (50% off all DLC). " -_-
  13. someguyhunter

Halloween update 2013?

all i want is for the BD hunting rifle to be added to the game (its about time isnt it) and for all the DLCS to be put on sale again. i missed the last sale :(
  14. someguyhunter

When did your KF Skills Really Start to Solidify?

ive played fps games all my life so it just came naturally from day 1. playing games like quake live REALLY REALLY prepares you for games with no crosshairs and making pin point accurate shots.
  15. someguyhunter

BD's Hunting Rifle Integration revisited?

yes please add this weapon. the hunting rifle is balanced, looks great, and does indeed have a niche role between many of the high level sharpshooter weapons.
  16. someguyhunter

The All-Inclusive "Axemas" 2012 Complaining Thread!

lol hipnox still crying. he must have a glandular issue.
  17. someguyhunter

Modding and KF

support the mods
  18. someguyhunter

how have core aspects of the game changed? you are just whining cause things are going exactly the way you want it. you can still play exactly the same as you did when kf first started. you can still use a shotgun and hunting shotgun and ignore every other weapon and still be effective. if...
  19. someguyhunter

lol would a crying thread be complete without hipnox? spicy says "As for TWI, it's their game, they can do what they want with it." hipnox says "NO" LOL what more needs to be said? i didnt even bother to read his huge block of complaints.