• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Max Payne 3

I'm enjoying this so far, loved the old Max Payne games (you can get Max Payne 1 on iphone/pod/pad now). My only gripe so far is the ridiculous amount of mid level cut scenes, almost every almost closed door you come to in this game means you're going to have control taken away from you for at...
  2. Sir. Hoppum

Combat Mission series!

Is anyone else having problems with the camera? The game runs fine for me but the camera is really doing my nut. Just keeps spazzing out randomly and getting stuck moving in one direction and them flying back the other way completely beyond my control. All this whilst my units are moving around...
  3. Sir. Hoppum

What car do you drive?

Winter whip to keep the Golf tidy, G-Lader powah.
  4. Sir. Hoppum

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

5. Sir. Hoppum

[Video] Red Dead Redemption - Whos getting it?

Xbox/PS3 comparison: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21355476&postcount=704 Mine was posted today, should be here tomorrow, XBL: Hoppum
  6. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

Yeah, Vietnam and Libya operated them.
  7. Sir. Hoppum

What car do you drive?

Yeah it's in fantastic condition for a 20 year old car, took me ages to find one like this.
  8. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

The Mi-24a had a more boxy cockpit.
  9. Sir. Hoppum

What car do you drive?

1990 VW Golf GTI 16v
  10. Sir. Hoppum

Empire Total War

Best off buying a standard edition as all the extra units (including the preorder exclusives) will no doubt be available as DLC for a fraction of the price difference between the standard and imperial edition a few months after release just like ETW.
  11. Sir. Hoppum

Empire Total War

I think it did as the sole purpose the flintlock(?) research is to reduce misfires in the rain.
  12. Sir. Hoppum

Empire Total War

YouTube - Napoleon : Total War - Official GamesCom Trailer
  13. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

I'm not arguing the point, just linking to what IW has said on the subject.
  14. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

http://kotaku.com/5409738/modern-warfare-2-selling-just-fine-on-pc
  15. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

Another forum ;).
  16. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Modern Warfare 2

17. Sir. Hoppum

Post your desktop.

18. Sir. Hoppum

[Game] Return To Castle Wolfenstein 2

Any one else playing this now it's out? I had quite low expectations after seeing the preview trailers, but I'm pleasantly surprised. The magic works reasonably well and isn't the be all and end all in combat. Most of the encounters I've had so far can be completed without using any magic...
  19. Sir. Hoppum

Operation Flashpoint 2 preview and screenies

Just a heads up but OFP2 is only