• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. vealck

So how good is Killing Floor 2 right now?

The point is now perfectly illustrated.
  2. vealck

Well, Gladius described it very accurately. Thing is, KF1 was a happy accident. Devs unknowingly and unwillingly created something of a sandbox playground for players to experiment with various bugs and game mechanics to achieve hilarious results. An environment consistent in its inconsistency...
  3. vealck

It's bad. To the point I don't really care about it anymore. It's unnecessarily flashy, way more shallow and disorganized than KF1. The tactical aspect of movement, target prioritization and zed management is pretty much absent. You just have stuff constantly at your face and shoot it pretty...
  4. vealck

Carrer leaderboards

That's arguably even more stupid than leaderboards in candy crush.
  5. vealck

WWAUT - Survivalist Tree

I feel like exactly zero thought went into creating this perk.
  6. vealck

Band Demon Hunter releasing new album Spring

Brian Posehn summed up this type of bands perfectly.
  7. vealck

TWI made survivalist as there aren't REALLY any other perks they can do, right?

All those ideas on that jpg were bad. But that's even beside the point. The reason for the half-assed "perk" we're getting is not the lack of ideas, but most likely running out of time / resources for development.
  8. vealck

Should the Survivalist have unique weapons?

I don't think so. I think it's "no way in hell we could develop a new perk in time for launch, so let's just pile some general skill bonuses and call it a perk".
  9. vealck

Zed Speed

You're not alone. Me and about 85% of my friends from KF1 who also bought KF2 think alike. And these people just don't play KF2 at all. Seems we're just not the demographic TWI goes for. And since we already bought KF2, who cares if we don't like it.
  10. vealck

Which class is the least fun to play? (Poll)

Running berserker can't be really called 'playing', it's just fruit ninja at the moment.
  11. vealck

Who is the most 'famous' personality who plays or has played KF 1 or 2 is?

Me, of course. Someone even made a shrine dedicated to me. Candles and everything. And I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he got a free KF copy from me. :P
  12. vealck

About albino crawlers... Gas Floor 2

They make gameplay even worse, and by that I mean more messy, spammy and enforcing even more running. Not everyone is a fan of that. I think those special zeds should be kept in separate difficulty modes. Named, for example "+", these modes would retain basic health / speed statistics but offer...
  13. vealck

Bullet Tracers as a Skill

That would be a strong contender in the category 'worst skill ever'.
  14. vealck

So what is the whole issue with crossovers?

Of course not. I knew exactly what I'm buying back then and did it because I wanted to support the devs. Disappointment in TWI came with KF2, and I would never do such thing again.
  15. vealck

Knowing/feeling/seeing when damage is being done

Whatever, just no more visual effects trash on screen, and no more goddamn camera shake.
  16. vealck

So what is the whole issue with crossovers?

I don't care about crossovers. To be honest, I was one of those silly people who bought Rising Storm just to get thompson in KF1 and never even played that game once. But it was a long time ago, my respect for TWI and inclination to fund them waned a lot since then.
  17. vealck

The crawler poison cloud should NOT damage zeds

The ability of enemies to damage each other is in KF tradition, adding a bit of extra depth and a cool quirk to the game. I can't see why on earth damage effects applied to zeds by other zeds vanish or become suddenly beneficial. Zeds are based on human dna, have to breath air, and poison is poison.
  18. vealck

Give the Brute some love

Big 'no' to the brute. It was forcing cooperation down the players' throats, we don't need any more of that. Also, new FP behaves similarly with his shielded charge attack, speed and tossing players around. We don't need any more of that either. Bug 'no' to the teleporting zeds. One could think...
  19. vealck

The crawler poison cloud should NOT damage zeds

Why should they be immune?
  20. vealck

Early beta feedback

There is no logic. We should be used to it by now.