• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. macready84464

Master Crafted and Battle scarred = worthless

Seriously what am I supposed to do with this thing? I can't break it down and I sure don't want to use it, all I'm left with is selling it on the marketplace but why would anyone want it? Sure would be nice if we could break it down into some useful materials.
  2. macready84464

Homogenization of perks and lack of hard counters

There seems to be a growing sentiment that every perk is becoming a jack of all trades master of none. It took me a while to put my finger on what exactly was bugging me about kf2's gameplay compared to kf1 and that's the best way to describe it. I also see more and more evidence that perks...
  3. macready84464

Copy

Who on the art department thought that would be a cool idea?
  4. macready84464

Vs co-op

I've spent the past few days searching the forum in case this isn't anything new and feel free to stop me if something similar has been seriously considered/discussed. With the news that a new gametype was in the works for the recent update but ultimately canned I've been thinking about new...
  5. macready84464

Squad Looking for west coast clan

Looking for a west coast clan to join so I can play some private games with skilled people. Have everything at level 6 except for zerker, and medic which I hardly play anyways. Those two are both level 5 if it matters. Add me on steam - macready84464