• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Just a quick question

Hey guys, I haven't played the game for a few years and was just wondering if there were any Classic servers with a steady population around. Hope someone can let me know, thanks. I didn't see a questions and answers thread so put this here :IS2:
  2. G

Coop

Hey guys, just a quick question, did the coop ever get released for RO2? Haven't played the game or followed it so if one of you could fill me in, that'd be appreciated.
  3. G

[Fix] Bolt Action rifles firing up to twelve rounds

Note: Wasn't sure whether Fix meant "Fix this" or "This is a fix for..." So I assumed the former...Anyway Category: Code Summary: Bolt action rifle firing bug/exploit Reproducibility: Always 1.) Join any server, preferably Classic 2.) Pick Rifleman 3.) Enable manual bolting 4.) Fire the...
  4. G

RS + RO2 owners

Wasn't really sure whether or not I should make a post in the poll thread regarding whether RS should be considered Stand Alone or Free, but I decided that thread was a bit dated in terms of when it was made, and that what I'm about to write constitutes a new thread. First off, I'll say that...
  5. G

Spawning with enemy weapons

This thread is intended for Realism mode, as I intend to expose some quirks I have with it, and get community opinion on what I consider problems with the mode causing it to be less of a Realism or Authentic mode, and more of an Action mode ;) Anyway, the two main issues I have with this mode...
  6. G

Large maps, Small playing fields

So after playing RO2 with a friend last night and having some hilarious moments, we began talking about the eh state of the game to put it lightly... He ended up making a little discovery in the spectator cam while on Spartanovka. Basically to anyone who said that some of these maps were to...
  7. G

Campaign?

Hey guys, enjoying the game to the best of my ability with all the bugs but this is a game mode question. Whatever happened to the online campaign? As far as I know that should still be in the game, after all it's still in the filter options. Is it not in the game or has no server hosted it? I...