• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ToNiO

Server Linux server support information

After 2 years my new Alarm clock now! :D
  2. ToNiO

"As an additional note, we expect to have Linux server binaries available shortly for beta testing." "Jared Creasy Community Relations Tripwire Interactive"
  3. ToNiO

[TWI Serveradmins] Killing Floor 2 - v1051 Live http://pastebin.com/raw/r5L03GW3 "For those interested in hosting Linux servers there are a few bugs to iron out with them before they are ready. Please watch the mailing list for updates."
  4. ToNiO

http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/661307019721631462 "Something else that is coming shortly is our Linux Dedicated Server beta test. It may not be in time for The Descent Content Pack, but sometime in the near future we believe we will have Linux server files ready for...
  5. ToNiO

yet there is a steamOS version planned right? we all know SteamOS is on Linux (Debian), so we going never KF2 also on SteamOS? in fact I still do not understand why this is so long for binaries linux... and we have still not news by devs...
  6. ToNiO

this a very good question, because on KF1 we have windows and linux server since beginning of the game either it's a licensing issue with Epic Games, or either they don't want to Linux because they don't know about linux, so it appeal to a person or company that can create or update binaries...
  7. ToNiO

Hi, it would be interesting to have a list of priorities or actions on the early access and how TWI sees things I guess the devs are doing this in a specific order but it would be nice to know how it would be very interesting for us admins or for players we still wait information on linux...
  8. ToNiO

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

Nice update :) sorry for the off topic,but have you any news for support linux? thank you
  9. ToNiO

Server Status update

No problem Yoshiro :) thx for news
  10. ToNiO

Server Status update

Hi Yoshiro, server linux coming soon or more later? thx for your help
  11. ToNiO

Server Status update

Thx you Yoshiro for this news I am ready to host many servers KF2 on linux I'm just waiting the files provided by SteamCMD really excited!!!
  12. ToNiO

Server Any way to run a server right now

Misc: - Linux server support: our goal is to add this during the Early Access dev cycle, but it would come on during the Early Access period some time after launch. - Servers are installed and updated through SteamCMD just like RO2/RS servers. - Server hosting will likely open up to...
  13. ToNiO

Does not start

Hi, I had the same problem but i have resoved this problem when i have updated PhysX Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\_CommonRedist\PhysX\9.13.1220\PhysX-9.13.1220-SystemSoftware now my game it's works i hope that's help you
  14. ToNiO

Server Linux dedicated server

name of this post: Linux dedicated server and you talk about windows.... PLEASE try not to get into stupid and useless debates and to avoid the off-topic, there will probably servers on both systems we don't care to know which is best if you want to talk about server windows, create new thread
  15. ToNiO

YOSHIRO that's great news!!! thx you so much!!!
  16. ToNiO

Server Linux dedicated server

[QUOTE=
  17. ToNiO

Lets talk about PS4 and KF2 - Part 2

already done, watch the posts of search, I ask but still unanswered :) I thought you had already put the question elsewhere and have received a answer, but apparently not
  18. ToNiO

where you have see answered please?
  19. ToNiO

Hi Ramm, Thank you for this information Are you able to say today whether the linux binaries will be available? or it has not been decided yet? need time for this? Thank you