• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Live chat... 7pm Eastern Tuesday

Any chance of posting the log for those of us who missed it?
  2. S

Update on the first female character - Ash

Thanks guys. Both for making the skin available and at a reasonable price. Well done, both TWI and IBI. Any thoughts on which charity?
  3. S

Ammo backpack

Maybe if you walk over an existing ammo pack (ground spawn) while your ammo is full, you pick it up (icon attaches to your belt) and carry it around. Then if someone who needs ammo bumps into you, it's as if they picked up the ammo box. And if you use up enough ammo to need the box, you...
  4. S

General questions about KF

If you set up a server, you can all play over the LAN. This gives you control of maps, settings, etc. There are guides to setting up a dedicated linux (or Windows) server on the forums here. There is no campaign, and you can't play as the specimens. It's only co-op team vs zeds. Some of the...
  5. S

New weapons retrospect

An M4 Magazine is a metal shell wrapped around a spring topped with a follower. The follower is just a little plate with a bump on it that the rounds rest on while the spring presses them upwards. To load it, you press the rounds one by one down into the magazine. The round goes from your...
  6. S

Twisted Christmas 2 Starts Here!

Probably a lot of servers haven't updated yet, people at work, etc. I bet there will be quite a bit more tonight. Free weekend should start tomorrow. Which is AWESOME as it gives us time to get servers working (and potential bug-patches if anything major broke).
  7. S

Weapons on the ground now vanish between rounds

So Yoshi says that in order to make room for the new weapons, they had to free up some memory, so weapons on the ground will vanish between rounds. No more stockpiling! Also, more frantic weapon trading during trader time! I wonder if this applies to ground spawn weapons, also. So, does the...
  8. S

Twisted Christmas 2 achievements appeared on Steam

I can't believe they missed the chance to mess with people by using moon clips instead of a speedloader.
  9. S

Aw yeah!

Rather than love, if they put it in a couple days early there would be time for the patch to fix things before all the free people try it out. Starting the free weekend at the same time as a patch hasn't worked out that well in the past...
  10. S

medic gun trick

Except increased reload speed.
  11. S

medic gun trick

October 29, 2009: Fixed an exploit related to weapon dropping/selling in the Perks system(that people used heavily with the Medic Gun). This exploit could be used to buy a weapon on a discount and give it to someone else that would sell the weapon for a huge profit I think OP means buying...
  12. S

Chainsword...

C'mon, we can do better than that. The year is 012.M31 and outlying craft from the Phalanx mobile fleet have been lost in the warp. One of these craft was refueling ship The Crimson Symphony, which dropped out of warp due to massive engine failure of unknown origin. Stationed aboard the...
  13. S

basic day in killing floor

Even with formatting, editing, and spelling, it's still not worth reading. TheRoboReject: What the ****, guys, thanks for leaving! *kills everything* TheRoboReject: Wow, I am doing better than i did with five people! *walking around* TheRoboReject: What the ****... does he have a... oh my...
  14. S

[Forum? Idea] Dosh Emoticon.

(Shamelessly stolen from ~atagene, used and modified without permission)
  15. S

Stockpiling

So what definition of cheating are you using? I'm pretty sure everyone arguing with you (every time you post this) is probably thinking of "to violate rules or regulations" or "to violate rules dishonestly" the examples of which are "cheat at cards" and "cheating on a test." Maybe a better...
  16. S

SKS [Idea]

The 20 round clip won't help since it's still loading the 10 round internal magazine. It would actually be harder to load half the rounds and store the rest than to just use an entire standard clip. Anyway, the reason you're being 'disliked' and ignored is that you haven't really mentioned...
  17. S

A weapon question

ProMag makes a 24 round mag for the Saiga. It's .308 Winchester but it's pretty much the same round. Magazine size is somewhat irrelevant, though, since most removable-magazine fed weapons can have mags of varying capacity.
  18. S

So, which of you KF vets are getting RO2?

Dead Floorchestra.
  19. S

You know what KF reminds me of?

Killing Floor is the best FPS since Team Fortress. Half-Life was great, for a single player game, but there's only so much replay you can get out of it. KF is the gift that keeps on killing.
  20. S

how is this game doing?

My experience doesn't mesh, I've had a string of great Hard difficulty teams lately. Much better than before the sale. There's still the occasional level-0 that joins, but they have been good about leaving once someone explains the server browser difficulty filter. I think the new people are...