• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

the Trader Innuendo Thread

:confused: The hell...? She's fugly as hell! I still say the supply helicopter replacing the current dealer is a great idea... I'm tired of the stupid phrases she spews just like 90% of the people who play KF; her face is an eye sore, you think they could've made her look more like a woman...
  2. C

Get rid of the games biggest flaw...

hahahahahaha!!! :D
  3. C

Stalker suggestions

IMO Stalkers are very deadly as it is, when you least expect it they are ripping you appart, and when you pay attention to them a clot grabs you [unless you're berserker] and unless you have a team mate paying attention you're as good as dead! It would be nice to see them have more health though...
  4. C

Get rid of the games biggest flaw...

I would love a new skin for the trader, she's fugly as hell, yeah it's a game but we're dealing with rotting zombies and yet the stalker looks better than the dealer [have you seen how nice they did the stalkers butt? lol], come on! Maybe put someone like Zoey as the dealer, that would be a nice...