• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Any chance of an update? I posted on Friday, and have yet to receive a key... I know you guys are really busy, but this is a bit disconcerting.
  2. B

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Perhaps Friday evening was a bad time to make the announcement...
  3. B

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Are we not going to be getting keys until Monday? I posted Friday night, and I realize you only have Yoshiro handling this, so it would take some time... but over 24 hours, and no key, I'm a little worried. I was hoping to get a solid start on something over the weekend, when I actually have...
  4. B

Code Where is the code for the suppression effects and other stuff...

Can you explain more of what you mean by "supporession effects"? Maybe I just haven't played the game enough yet, but I have no idea what you are referring to. Anyway, usually when I have no idea where to start, I find the best way to get going is to think of a couple keywords that could relate...
  5. B

Code What ini to add EditPackages

I haven't gotten access to the SDK yet, so I am basing this on the common process with UE3... It's possible that something is a little different. You will want to add your EditPackages line to ROEngine.ini, under the [UnrealEd.EditorEngine] section. Then run ROGame.exe with the "make" argument.
  6. B

RO2 SDK Preview Release

I would like an individual key. Thank you guys for releasing this - I have been looking forward to making some modifications to make my life easier as a server admin.
  7. B

Code RO2 Script Access?

I was wondering if Tripwire will be releasing the .uc files for RO2 at some point, which we could use to reference when working on mods. I attempted to use the BatchExport commandlet, but have been unsuccessful so far in getting into the scripts.
  8. B

Code NoobQuestion regarding UnrealScript vs. C++

It should be said that you do no have access to the native C++ code when creating a mod for a UE3 game such as RO2, or even working directly with the Unreal Development Kit. You only have access to UnrealScript, which is pretty full featured as a language, but you are going to be limited in...
  9. B

Small non-gameplay modifications?

I see a lot of talk of large 'total conversion' modifications, that dramatically change the game - But I am wondering if there will be systems in place to allow server administrators to make small modifications to add some more subtle functionality such as reserved player slots or more advanced...
  10. B

[Error] Configs not saving to moved My Docs

This is an issue that has been around in every single Unreal Engine 3 game that I have played, with only one exception - Maybe you guys can be the second devs to address it. The issue is that if you relocate the My Documents folder to a drive other than C, when you initially run the game it...