• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. shocktrooper114

Request; BlackCheetahs vehicle mod

Hey there! I would like to ask if anyone still has the original vehicle mod by blackcheetah, all the old links seem to be down. If anyone still has it and would do me the favor and post a link here, would be appreciated.
  2. shocktrooper114

Final Map KF-Anschar-Persia

Hey everyone, for the reason I really love the design of this map, I was really impressed when I played this but it had some issue's in my opinion, which is actually the reason I edited it. The name slightly changed to KF-Anschar-Persia, because I like to keep the name beautiful too. Credit's...
  3. shocktrooper114

Bored... Darkane Dance

I was bored so well, here ya go... material recorded on horizon gaming group kf server 35 slot's. Killing Floor Darkane Dance - YouTube
  4. shocktrooper114

Workshop Issue

Hey everyone, like everyone ive had the problem that I couldn't upload to the workshop for the duration of the Halloween event. Now that it is over ive seen that a new item got added to the workshop, so I thought it would be working again. So I opened the Ed and clicked the "Upload to Workshop"...
  5. shocktrooper114

Code Admin Characters

Hey there, I would like to ask if it is possible to add custom character's to a custom server, which can only be used by admin's, is that possible?
  6. shocktrooper114

3D & Animation 3ds Max Skeleton's?

Hey everyone, ive been searching for a while now and couldn't find any kind of character skeleton, to rig new character's on them or any kind of weapon skeleton to rig and animate weapon's on. My question is if KF doe's not have any official skeleton files released? Kinda want to get into that...
  7. shocktrooper114

Final Map KF-ArenaWarsV2

ArenaWars is supposed to be one of many entrance's to the Horzine laboraory's which has to be cleared by you. I tryed to create a simple defensive map, you get flooded from all 4 side's. Name: KF-ArenaWars // KF-ArenaWarsV2 // KF-ArenaWarsV3 Size: Medium Type: Multiplayer Max-Player's: 6-32...
  8. shocktrooper114

DA 2 Connection problem (Index.rom)

Hello, I have a problem with Defence Alliance 2,its the same error like in the original game. IF i try to connect to any servers then it only shows "Loading KF-Index.rom" , it worked some days ago...but nowi have that problem constantly. Would be awesome if someone could help , i have Windows...
  9. shocktrooper114

KF SDK Bug

hey, Since the new update i ever get this error when i try to start the SDK: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2313 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS (9062) General protection fault! History...
  10. shocktrooper114

Final Map KF-ShadowAlleys

Shadow Alley's is a very dark set map covered with alot of rain which make's ist even scaryer! Hope you like it, leave feedback if you want, your choice. Name: KF-ShadowAlleys // KF-ShadowAlleysV2 Size: Medium Type: Multiplayer Max-Player's: 6-12 Tested: Yes Picture's...
  11. shocktrooper114

Final Map KF-ArenaWars

ArenaWars is supposed to be one of many entrance's to the Horzine laboraory's which has to be cleared by you. I tryed to create a simple defensive map, you get flooded from all 4 side's. Name: KF-ArenaWars // KF-ArenaWarsV2 // KF-ArenaWarsV3 Size: Medium Type: Multiplayer Max-Player's: 6-32...
  12. shocktrooper114

Final Map KF-Distrikt

This is my contest map, made it in like 3 day's due to the lack of time. Well my idea was to create something similar to west london, because I freaking love it, so this is the outcome, I hope you like it. The heavy weather condition's give it a nice horror-like feeling, the map is complely...