• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. caeamo

KF To mourn Killing Floor: A Reflection

would like to see zeds being decapitated (legs/arms) and still crawling to eat you :)
  2. caeamo

Thank You TWI

same here thanx TWI :) i'm really bothered because i can't browse the website this past few days. so this is what's goin on ;)
  3. caeamo

Nuclear WTF bomb...?

:eek: oh i thought she was the bomb :D
  4. caeamo

Make loading screen tips match the specimen shown

ya i like the idea too :cool:
  5. caeamo

[mutator] kf rpg

very great mod :) but i have one question - is it normal or bug that i get too many experience points after spending my experience points first time for my skills? i have a feedback too - even if this is sort of endless survival gametype i hope we can still have a short rest so we can buy at the...
  6. caeamo

Killing Floor Low FPS Issue

try updating your video card driver mate :) goodluck!
  7. caeamo

Mutator that disables non whitelisted mutators

i've posted this one coz i still have to remove those weapon packages and remove KF max players from Killingfloor . ini file so I can get perks to progress and be able to unlock achievements.:confused:
  8. caeamo

Mutator that disables non whitelisted mutators

i got my KF heavily modded & now its hard to me to disable some non whitelisted mutators so I can be able to level up my perks & unlock some achievements. I just want to know if is there any mutator like this around? :confused:
  9. caeamo

what patriarch mutator is this?

thanx mate i found the site and downloading the mut/mod.. just hope it works fine :)
  10. caeamo

what patriarch mutator is this?

i just want to ask what is this mutator and if it is available here at the modding section? http://youtu.be/kScmwJllg6Y
  11. caeamo

[Mutator] Hard Mode Patriarch

you have a point mate. thanks :)
  12. caeamo

[Mutator] Hard Mode Patriarch

i just wonder. is this compatible with WTFZombies mutator? :rolleyes:
  13. caeamo

[WIP] M41A Pulse Rifle

ok tnx a lot mate i got it :)
  14. caeamo

[WIP] M41A Pulse Rifle

pardon me but how do you add this to trade Custom Shop Mutator? if it really can be added. thanks :confused:
  15. caeamo

[Gn3s] Killing Floor Skins

stylish :cool:
  16. caeamo

Beta Map KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam

zomg :eek: tnx a lot mate for fast reply, i really like playing in your maps coz they're stylish :) it's just a damn shame i can't view captchas at any website i visit :confused:
  17. caeamo

Beta Map KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam

can you pls reupload them on megavideo or mediafire? I really can't view captchas on any website and I don't know why. :confused: thanks in advance
  18. caeamo

Simple Idea - Wall-Crawling Specimen/s

ok pardon me mate :o
  19. caeamo

Simple Idea - Wall-Crawling Specimen/s

Like what I've said it's a wall-crawling type of specimen that can crawl onto walls and to the ceilings too. I really don't know if the unreal engine used in Killing Floor can support this one but this will definitely bring a new challenge to all if it's brought into the game. This just came to...
  20. caeamo

The Shiver :: Final Release

Great job. I really like this specimen with teleport like ability (and I hope they don't take out this ability). This is the specimen for people who likes to go to glitchy places where ordinary specimen can't reach them =] HP of this specimen is not bad xD Keep up the good work mates ^^,