• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Berserker nerfed to uselessness

I concur, it would really be helpful to have a video option to disable the smoke screens. They're about as helpful as the motion blur from a DX9 engine.
  2. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Flesh Pound critical headshot "fix"

Fleshpounds have never been a threat. Especially with a class that's sole design is to deal explosive damage. At one point back in May I thought to myself that the average players will eventually learn to aim for the head. As it's apparent that aiming for the head is a more efficient way of...
  3. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Sharpshooter, the new Zerker?

Am I the only one who sees an issue with this?
  4. <BC>Skulofsplifs

manor spot

are people ever gonna stop crying over exploits.. its been months and people are still doing it.
  5. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Add flashlight on every weapon possible.

they should give the medical syringe a flashlight. if they did I would camp in dark places over the normal well lit areas....Also since we are on the topic of flashlights I really feel that they should add a damage component to the welding gun. If they do this then I doesn't afraid of...
  6. <BC>Skulofsplifs

[No title]

touche:)
  7. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

I'm sorry if you read my post and the only thing you got out of it was I was calling him a troll, and it was because he plays l4d more then killing floor because honestly that inst even what my post was about nor was it even what i was trying to talk about. (also deleted the edit part of my last...
  8. <BC>Skulofsplifs

[No title]

good stuff, rather wait for quality content then get rushed content full of bugs and exploits!
  9. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Fleshpound "Weakspot"

Maybe the reason you fail to see how this could be intentional is because you have never tried it on the harder difficulties. I can almost guarantee if you tried it on suicidal on a regular map without mutators (where the FP isn't the only thing charging at you that can kill you fast)you would...
  10. <BC>Skulofsplifs

My Killing Floor Track

that is pretty good.... but.....just hearing the sound of the traders voice makes me wanna kick a bag of baby kittens.
  11. <BC>Skulofsplifs

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

words can not explain the awesomeness that is bing bang from lazy town. If the zombie apocalypse ever happened in real life believe i would be jamming out to that on my ipod as I slaughtered zombies with my landmower while frolicking down the street.
  12. <BC>Skulofsplifs

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Infected mushroom (station) on Pandora.com
  13. <BC>Skulofsplifs

So I rewatched the Resident Evil movie the other day...

I still want to see a RE movie that doesn't completely suck. 1,2,and 3 were all horrible in my opinion. being a huge RE fan since the release of RE 1 for play station i cant say there were any parts of any of the 3 movies that were any good. To be completly honost I think Resident evil...
  14. <BC>Skulofsplifs

TWI should drop the Britain setting for a sequel.

I remember that glorious day. whiskey in my canteen, bow on my back, landmower in hand with the sent of blood in the air. If it wasnt for the landmowers we wouldn't of victoried.. It was because of the landmower that we doesnt afraid of anything! except other landmowers! landmower, landmower...
  15. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Thanks Tripwire for considering our wallets

cheap DLC = the win. at first was kinda like wtf when i herd about having to pay for dlc but when the price was stated it was pretty solid... 2 dollars well spent:) tripwire ftw!
  16. <BC>Skulofsplifs

Anyone else just love being the last person alive while fighting the patriarch?

OMG YOU HAVE AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT I DONT HAVE BECAUSE I APPARENTLY FAIL AT THIS GAME... but seriously we are not all as bad as you... we don't need achievement unlockers to get stuff done. Maybe if you were in the battle of Hastings and seen what we have seen, and been though what we have been...