• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

KF story. Straight from TWI themselves.

We know some basic stuff about the story in KF but could TWI expand it? I dont trust the KF wiki that much. It would be nice if TWI made some story about the specimens and the playable characters (aside from the bio).
  2. X

Tactics How many pipebombs do you need to kill the Patriarch? Click here to find out.

Similar to my tests about the demoman and the LAW. I have decided to find how many pipebombs do you need to kill the Patriarch on a 6 man SUICIDAL match as a level 6 demoman. The answer is astounding. Using the map nagomi-sou, addbots mutator, perk replacement mutator and some cheats. I can...
  3. X

console commands

Anyone have a list of them? The only console command that I know is KFmod.KFgametype friendlyfirescale
  4. X

Tactics Demoman with the LAW

How powerful is the LAW in the hands of the demoman? Im have been doing some tests using a level 6 demoman and a LAW. These are the mutators and maps that I used: KF-Levelling Perk replacement mutator Faked Players The reason that I used these mutators/maps is because that I wanted to...
  5. X

Favorite Wave 2 competition maps

Name your top 3. I repeat. TOP 3 favorite maps in the wave 2 of the mapping competition. I'll start 1. Departed 2.Suburbia 3.Hospital Horrors
  6. X

What sets off pipebombs?

Sometimes a clot does not set off pipebombs and sometime it does. So what actually sets off pipebombs? Can your teammates set off a pipebomb by walking over it?
  7. X

Matriarch

Background story: Kevin Clamely's wife. After trying to divorce Kevin, He decided to get revenge on his wife by sending a siren to kill her. Little did Kevin know that his wife survived the attack. The wife was bit by the Siren during the fight causing her to fall into a state of comatose. The...
  8. X

Tactics Berserker tactics for the new update.

Since I have been playing berserker for a long time. I logged on the game finding out I am level 6 as a zerker. anyway here are some tips for playing out as a zerker. Clots: -They got buffed in the attack department with the new patch but still you can take them on. Use the knife when dealing...
  9. X

Story mode map LIST

Can anyone make a list of all the story mode maps? The only story mode maps that I know of are Hive and Degeneration.
  10. X

Level Design Newbie Mapmaking tutorials

Are there any map making tutorials out there that is KF specific? Any good tutorials you can recommend? Websites Books Videos Anything. Please remember the tutorial are for noobs in using unrealed.
  11. X

6+ players ON LAN with perks enabled?

How can I do this on a LAN server? IM NOT RUNNING A DEDICATED SERVER. I USE LISTEN SERVERS. Need help guys. Thanks!
  12. X

Friendly Fire MUTATOR (request)

I play KF on LAN most of the time. As far as I know we cant play with friendly fire on. If a mutator like this exist, I would like a link to this mut. Thanks guys
  13. X

Your top 5 favorite maps!

Post the name of your top 5 CUSTOM MAPS! Map creators cannot list their own maps! Lets get rolling guys!
  14. X

Tactics Patriarch Strategies IN PUB GAMES!

Is it possible to win against the Patriarch with little team organization? this is usually the case in pub games It is very annoying to play med/long games then die at the Patriarch. If it is possible, how do we do it? remember little to no organization at all.
  15. X

Mutator request! Skin change of the Specimens to the mod version of KF

Topic! Is this possible?
  16. X

How to transfer perk data

How can I transfer my perk data from one comp to another? Where is the perk data saved?
  17. X

Tactics One hit killing the fleshpound!

Any tips on how to do it consistently? is there a specific time frame in which I must attack? What is your preferred weapon of doing it? I heard you can do it on any type of attack made by the Fleshpound Any tips on doing it? Anyway I tried practicing this and I found out that if I do not...
  18. X

How to turn on FF in a LAN game?

Me and my friends want to try FF in Normal mode. We suck at hard and suicidal but we can finish easily on normal. Anyway how do you turn on FF?