• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nubbers

Level Design KF-Meat-Rotator

Recently, there has been a request on the server I am associated with to get the level KF-Meat-Rotator installed. I can't seem to find it, either on this forum or just using a general Google search; I was hoping that some friendly soul here could point me in the right direction, or at least...
  2. Nubbers

I literally have no words to describe...

...the frustration I am feeling right now. To begin with, the only independent variable I can point to is the update released today. Everything (and I mean everything) related to my playing the game worked just fine yesterday. Today? Well... For starters, I was tinkering with my my dedicated...
  3. Nubbers

Server Players can't select perks

I have a dedicated server up and running. However I am currently in the process of testing the use of various commands and changes via WebAdmin. One thing that keeps occurring is an error where players are unable to select a perk. They don't get th "An unknown steam error prevented this"...
  4. Nubbers

Didn't get last needed achievement

So I've been sitting at 63 of 65 achievements for some time now. The last two? Beating Wyre on suicidal, and, of course, beating all three summer maps on suicidal. Now, it has up to this point been ridiculously hard to find a group playing that level to begin with, much less a group that is...
  5. Nubbers

Critical error after steady drop in performance

As a pretext, I've been experiencing a real bevy of problems trying to play Killing Floor since I first purchased the game. Since most of them aren't deal-breakers (for me), I'll reserve them for another post. However, just within the last day, I've been receiving an error message similar to...
  6. Nubbers

After steadily-increasing lag, critical stop error

Note: I tried to post this as a reply to a thread that had a similar error message, but it never registered the reply. If it shows up, I'll delete this thread. As a pretext, I've been experiencing a real bevy of problems trying to play Killing Floor since I first purchased the game. Since most...