• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Tactics Support Weapon combo

So tried (granted only this combo) AA & Hunting; worked very well - I had never used the AA before and its really great - semi is excellent and destroys everything - it was a bit tricky since they are both specials along with pipebombs was weird switching but was good
  2. K

Pipe Bombs

that SS is full of win.
  3. K

Demomen!

So after the zerker thing - I have found I have been enjoying blowing things up as demoman - regardless of the negative side effects to teamwork etc. YouTube - Firing the Metal Storm 3GL attached to M16 After watching this video - Tripwire can we have please!!! Seriously no.
  4. K

Now i see why there is no crosshair...

great photo
  5. K

Lawl

Soo whats the verdict? - does the Law work? That FP video was interesting - what kind of fp repellent were you using?
  6. K

Is the free weekend over?

QFT - but i DO like a great game like this being found my new fans.
  7. K

Foundry Worker Aldridge Wallpaper

Nice work
  8. K

Tactics Patriarch Less Than A Minute Kill.

but normal is simple
  9. K

There we go - I am corrected - for some reason it seemed flawed but I guess its not.
  10. K

A fundamental but intriguing adjustment to the Medic Perk.

Interesting - I thought immediately of the TF2 medic gun :D
  11. K

what difficulty level tho? I dont think this works on hard or above.
  12. K

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

What does the scoring look like? The hud from the zeds? 3rd person? ss please!!!
  13. K

Anti kiting suggestion.

Yup only way to win really - unfortunately you cant count on the other 5 guys I totally agree - to changing the fp/ scrakes - and your correct in your description of that situation - I find myself in that spot on random pub games So try it on hard or suicide its a completely different game...
  14. K

Versus Mode... You Filthy clot... Now Released

Did you have to change anything to get the fp to enrage?
  15. K

Questions to the people by the people.

Thank you will do!
  16. K

Etiquette and Decorum in the face of a Zombocalypse.

You do make a valid point - I for one also like the added challenge of addition zeds
  17. K

Tactics Fleshpound vs. Scrake

Yea I gotta work on those normal maps achievements; I only play hard tho...
  18. K

Etiquette and Decorum in the face of a Zombocalypse.

That actually makes a lot of sense.
  19. K

Veterans, admit it...

Foundry is easily my new favorite stock map. Excellent design, yes I have died from every simple enemy on that map.
  20. K

The katana and AK feedback and questions thread.

Exactly! My initial thoughts on the the two weapons are pretty much the same as most here: AK perfect. Katana way overpowered. Then I used it (the Katana) and its not overpowered - its great.