• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Tripwire Presents Will Be At PAX: East!

The real question is, what's "Tripwire Presenents"?
  2. C

Let's Fix Tripwire Traps!

This might sound like flame, but as someone interested in QA as a discipline - how come QA haven't noticed the issue before now? It seems like perhaps testers either: thought the bug was just "how bad the traps have always been" don't play the class enough to notice. thought it was already a...
  3. C

Can someone identify the map in these screenshots?

I have made a post in the bug report but I forgot to write down what map I was on at the time.. Might be hue city - But I'm not sure. An I.D would be appreciated, here are the screenshots: http://i63.tinypic.com/20kvpmr.jpg (This first pic is an exploit I am reporting, not a normal viewpoint)...
  4. C

Exploit to access advantageous spot inside mesh

EDIT: Map is Hue City I climbed to the roof of this small building and then I found I could climb over a wall (that probably shouldn't be climbable), and into a roof mesh of the building next door. (no, you dont fall down to the ground!) From here I could easily shoot Americans and be hidden...
  5. C

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Wow sorry guys, but every single event for this mod people post saying they can't connect, and neither can I. No wonder these events rarely have more than 5 people on them. And it's probably because the instructions for installation are so poor, many people wanting to play are not installing...
  6. C

Proximity voice chat

This sounds like it should work..? A simple math check even with 64 players, I would have thought was easy? Maybe it's more complicated, or maybe math is more intensive for PCs than I thought but IDK sounds good to my youthful mind!
  7. C

Why is the franchise pack so expensive?

I've just followed the link, and not sure if I'm reading it right because it looks like the package includes a version of RO2 that comes with Rising Storm... and a full price copy of Rising Storm too! Why does the package have rising storm TWICE? Naive buyers might think that having the...
  8. C

Red Orchestra 2 Tank Dynamics

Interesting you say this (sources?) because I have the most experience playing in the T34, which has the wonderful periscope feature as well as it's main gun. And when I talk about how good the T34 seems, people say "Oh but the Panzer 4 has better optics" Now, other than the Hull MG having an...
  9. C

T70 Aiming Bug

Pretty sure this is the same bug I still get every time I use the t70 periscope to fire. Not fixed yet, really ruins the t70 for me! it's bad enough not being able to aim while your gunner reloads.. working periscope would somewhat redeem that problem! - Whilst I'm mentioning it, can we...
  10. C

How to kill tanks with an AT rifle, a manual.

Well Luggers... it would have been hard on my ego when I played a few days ago, but I knew you were out there and had my crew keep a very close eye on you and your AT friends :D ...Although ultimately despite killing about 10 AT gunners and dominating C capzone for about 15 mins that round...
  11. C

RO2 Will there be any red orchestra 2 new content

They do indeed, sir! It should be noted though, that Tripwire isn't as rich'n'powerful as a studio like, for example, Valve, who pump out tons of new content for TF2 every week - It can be sometimes be several months before we see big content updates, but they are always in the pipeline being...
  12. C

The Future of Tanking! (or maybe not?)

What's wrong with with Gummy? I would instead ask "IS THROTTLE RESET WHEN SWITCHING SEATS EVER GOING TO FIXED OR MADE MORE INTUITIVE!?"
  13. C

Hand wound disarm

I liked this feature in RO1, although it might feel silly for RO2s goal of higher realism if you could have weapons shot out of your hands, but when you are shot IN the hands or arm, you can still shoot back fine.. Would anyone else like to see more effects when arms and hands are hit - like...
  14. C

So whats the next ideea for a red orchestra update?

You keep saying things like 'they could have kept', making it sound like you think they're permanently gone. I very doubt that the old tank lovers from RO1/DH are unattainable, lost forever. If RO2 were to update with 3 new tanks per team, and 10 new CA/tank maps, 90% of tankers would return to...
  15. C

Please improve the map balance for the next release to help player retention

Having read people's opinions on map balancing, and with about 700hrs play time (in which I usually pick the struggling team, but have no odd loyalty to either) I will give my 2 cents: Bridges is NOT heavily unbalanced. But a little tweaking E and D could be useful; for instance as Axis MG I...
  16. C

RO2 The cycle after every update

Agree with a few things said here. There needs to be more balancing mechanics in place for sure. For instance autobalance should DEFINITELY take into account the amount of experience and/or points that are on a team. Ideas like swapping teams at the end of a round would also make for better...