• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

How about just another Flamethrower?

flaregun is the way to go maybe 1 hit kill on clots, stalkers and crawlers on any difficulty while gorefast gets stunned and needs 2 shots to kill similar to TF2, just faster to reload and maybe it could fly straight (or in very small arc) holding 120 shots or so basicaly the thing to...
  2. E

proper magazine disposal

lols, sry dude missed, that widowmaker was in fact OP my bad
  3. E

Magazine

.....or with your inability to understand
  4. E

Tactics Commando Tips

fine your opinion doesnt matter to me either, and monolithos unintentionaly pretty much proved many of my points with his percentages ˝conclusion˝, a typo ...
  5. E

Internal Sacks

your nuts are.......small
  6. E

Tactics Commando Tips

LMFAO handicaped is not an insult and you quoting me on: you must be either a bad player or have a bad mouse and saying I was flaming is really funny, okay if you consider it flaming for saying that your mouse might be bad, fine I already got to the coclzsion of the age of you guys quite...
  7. E

Tactics Bullpup Backup

I ve read there and it is wrong there yes, you are wrong and misinformed, so is soanos and nanostrike, do some research before you guys even said it takes you more shots when hitting that spot, it ALWAYS takes 1 shot where I am and FYI the correct scrake hitbox is in the last page of the...
  8. E

[No title]

it is a real patch :P I doubt they can do much about craptastic headshot hitboxes (which are really painfully bad IMO, all props to clot/FP/patriarch hitboxes though) as for map exploits I reported as many as I could get, so maybe its my fault cause I am giving mappers so much to do :D...
  9. E

Internal Sacks

obviously the 1st one to notice thats a clone.... :D which makes them even worse......:eek:
  10. E

Next Patch Expectations

nah, I am just new to stupid people, I dont meet many of these IRL, so i am not used to them see, I admit that :D
  11. E

Magazine

Zeptorem you need to learn to understand a joke, since everything was purposly wrong there but, hey guess some people are WAAAAY to serious
  12. E

Sharp Shooter perk

or you could start clot buster and actualy run around the map getting headshots, whilt it is slower, its way more fun and you are actualy getting better aim
  13. E

carrying identical weapons

just one thing maybe you cant but I can carry hundreds of bullets :D
  14. E

Regarding the Machete

or we could have aditional throwing knives, where you can carry as many as you wish, but each one takes 1 block
  15. E

Tactics Guide to Headshots with pictures.

dude this 1-shoot kills him, even on hard 6-man team when its a headshot kill both sirens and scrakes lose their head but with xbow strangely scrakes dont and sirens do it only occasionaly (but that might be because you dont always headshot her anyway do to tricky hitbox)
  16. E

Tactics Tips & Tactics + Perk info

actualy your headshots only do extra 50% damage as sharpshooter the other 50% dmg increase only works for sharpshooter weps (9mm, cannons, xbow, rifle) lol you messed that up pretty bad because with extra dmg you get with headshots as SS, you get the same added damage with commando on...
  17. E

Tactics Commando Tips

lets see There is no such thing in my lat 2 posts as 6 stars, othervise point me to it I can do the same using full-auto fire mode using 1 bullet I am shooting a single bullet..... I already noted that this is the only reason to use single-firing mode (or if you are a bad or uninformed player)...
  18. E

Tactics Bullpup Backup

the SCRAKE (whixh you said in your post) does NOT have a ˝spot to aim for˝ on the neck trust me I 1-hit kill scrakes in 6-man team any difficulty with an xbow shot 90% of time the place to aim for is on his left side of the head just above the shoulder EDIT: actualy nanostrike was the one...
  19. E

[No title]

How about Hamster POWWWAH