• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Seras_Victoria

2D Art Gotta love them red boxes. [A HUD thread]

Actually, I kind of like the voice acting, in my eyes the weak point is me having to play a male, I prefer playing something with brains in the head rather than between the legs. ;) I never really considered the HUD to be much of a problem. Although yes, The older HUDs felt.. better.
  2. Seras_Victoria

[No title]

I really find it funny how the game started with only British weapons, then got a Russian gun and a Japanese sword included, And now people want a US submachinegun as well. If you ask me AK<Bullpup<MP5 Just my two cents. (Note, my two cents have the value of fifty US dollars :p)
  3. Seras_Victoria

Dlc???

While I agree a lot of points in this thread are valid the way "DLC" is thrown around here almost sounds like an accusation. If it is indeed to be paid for, which according to reliable sources it will most probably not be, so be it, I can guarantee it will be worth it. If it is free indeed then...
  4. Seras_Victoria

Squad =Z.E.D= / [AM] Alliance

I had not expected to see you on here, Well I should have. But hey, you know me, Take a dumb blond, add a load of naivety and you got me. Nevertheless it's sure good to see a relatively secure area before venturing into the darker corners of the web.