• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hans_klempner

Problems with thomson router are back :(

This is nonsense, I can't play either. It is infuriating. Can you clarify what files to delete in the Config folder? No steam updates here.
  2. Hans_klempner

Will there be bazookas?

Will this be the Japanese alternative LOL?
  3. Hans_klempner

Assault Hero

I just don't get why people complain about how the heroes look? Like a homeless person. Really? There is jagged steel, blown up rocks, burnt wood, soot covering every square centimeter of Stalingrad, no wonder uniforms took a beating rather fast. I think Tripwire did well. Telogreika...
  4. Hans_klempner

Effectiveness of Trenches

Indeed, I agree. Unless, the barrage is right on top of you, a trench is a life saver. This one had my name on it lol. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468608982374355517/5491B0F503FFD0212B6252282CDDD029B53945B5/ I think the arty impacts are nicely done in the game :)
  5. Hans_klempner

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

Ohh!! Is this the map to link the Train Station and Fallen Heroes Square?? :D:D (Yep, I just checked the previous page, awsome work man! )
  6. Hans_klempner

Have you seen this men?

German and Russian hero snipers both miss their capes/zeltbahns from the game. This must be fixed, it was front and center when the game was advertised... Russian hero sniper http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594707027308043372/B056D9853360AEC1569BBA70135DB0B9EA52C735/
  7. Hans_klempner

Cosmetic Rank Differences

I unfortunately only know the difference for the German characters. For the squad leader, the default seems to be Unteroffizier. However the NCO tresse seems to be missing from the uniform. German Hero SL's are promoted to Feldwebel, there is a correct pair of shoulder boards, but the NCO...
  8. Hans_klempner

longest smg kill

Killed a Russian at the North Field on Commissar's House with the 'nerfed, weak useless' Ppsh circa. 180 meters. It was a lucky headshot. He had no chance in the open field, I had support for the gun and a clear field of view. Another that I had recorded, just so people don't think I talk...
  9. Hans_klempner

Goodbye MP40

Im at level 24-3/4 :(
  10. Hans_klempner

Revenge of the Turul - Heroes of DON - The Hungarian Army in the Second World War

I really like the sound mod. Especially dig the sounds of the Dp 28, MP 40 and MG 42! But I think the SVT-40 and Kar98 could have a bit longer sound files :) Great work !
  11. Hans_klempner

Favourite RO2 sayings/voices/one liners?

Every once in a while my character yells a very angry and loud "Arschloch" when a bullet whizzes by. It is kind of amusing and cool.
  12. Hans_klempner

New vehicles in ro2

HUH? Read up stats on the T-70. The bloody thing is as well armored as a T-34... 45 mm gun, which is pretty good. 45 km/h speed. The tank is short and boxy, it should be able to maneuver ridiculously well. The Tigers did take part in Operation Winter Storm.
  13. Hans_klempner

Tactics Camo and Concealment

He makes a point though. The Hero snipers are missing the Zeltbahn on the German side and the tarpaulin on the Russian side, which just sucks, as it was in the forefront when the game was promoted, remember that trailer a few months back? Heck, the main RO2 background is a Russian hero sniper...
  14. Hans_klempner

Tactics Manual Bolting

Manual bolt is the way to go. Just one example that comes to mind which is advantageous with manual bolting is taking quick potshots while using the cover mechanism. "In a trench- popup and shoot- get back down - bolt- move a bit- repeat".
  15. Hans_klempner

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

Great map, like it!
  16. Hans_klempner

Luger, G43, and MG42?

Sorry to necro this thread, but while reading Adalbert Holl's (7./II./276. Rgt. 94. Inf. Div. ) memoirs " An Infantryman in Stalingrad", I saw a picture and made a remarkable discovery. This picture is taken at a park, about 550 meters southeast of Fallen Heroes square and 150 meters from the...
  17. Hans_klempner

Solution to MKB/AVT problem

I think the last patch that reduced the assault class even more, works very well. There is only 3 max. per team. Not long ago there were 6 assaults, plus squad leaders and commander both able to choose the MKB. That was ugly.
  18. Hans_klempner

The most kills/best round you've had.

The best round I recall, is when the Axis team steamrolled the Grain Elevator in about 6 or 7 minutes on a 40-50 player server. Can't remember which.
  19. Hans_klempner

Beta Map Ogledow

Thanks Six_Ten for the clear instructions, works well on my end. How does one add ai bots to games opened up from the console? I would like to do some 'target practice' Now, back to exploring the map :D