• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FifthHorseman

Packing UPK in KFM for one file?

Hey guys, So I feel utterly retarded not being able to figure this out, but in a custom map (sound/textures/meshes) I have the .kfm and .upk file. I thought cooking the map would produce everything in one package (.kfm) but it didn't. Even though it ran fine with no errors, the result was not...
  2. FifthHorseman

Killing Floor Cinematic Intro

Hi everyone. Been playing KF ever since release. Recently got the time to work on a little project and make this video. It's an eerie, serious take of KF in a title sequence format. Here's to an awesome game (into which I've sunk hundreds of hours) and it's contributors! Please take a couple...
  3. FifthHorseman

Level Design KF-Hotel

Apparently no one really bothers to look at the beta section so I'm going to repost this here. This is not because I want people to notice my map, but because I am going to submit it for the competition and I need feedback. I put in a lot of time to make this, but some things I can't seem to...
  4. FifthHorseman

Beta Map KF-Hotel_beta1

Before KF I had never used UE, but because I enjoy the game I've decided to try my hand at designing and building a map, making this my first. Map name: KF-Hotel Beta: 2 Playable: Yes Description: Soon after "something went terribly wrong".... There has been an incident of mass homicide at a...