• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. OnCrack

Blinded by nostalgia.

It's perfectly fine if he likes those fast paced arcade-like games, if he likes running at full speed even on a ground of broken bricks etc. Some people liked red orchestra: ostfront, and some liked call of duty, battlefield etc. or red orchestra 2. Some games simply aren't for everyone. But i...
  2. OnCrack

TWI staff question!

hopeless bump?
  3. OnCrack

The power of rifles rounds

Excuse me? Let's say a rifleman hits a smg gunner in the chest from like 10-20 (but even up to 60-70) meters, by the time he rebolted the rifle the smg is able to unload a mag on the poor guy, because there is no penalty/knock out for slow death, no impact no nothing or whatsoever... I am not...
  4. OnCrack

TWI, you remind me of Bungie.

I was looking forward to an answer to this thread http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=66701 but I guess they are too busy to respond to that kind of questions.
  5. OnCrack

The honest thoughts of an RO:Ost vet

Wrong wrong wrong, it's not a matter of maps, it's a matter of mechanics, if I am able to aim in 0.001 seconds down the sights, running around with my gun in one hand and then instantly go from hipshooting to IS mode like call of duty, or if weapons have no sway recoil and when you shoot they...
  6. OnCrack

Agreed 10^(10!) times, give us a realistic delay for going IS mode!
  7. OnCrack

Kar98 non-hooded sights screenshots

can you 2x zoom please? :D
  8. OnCrack

I am like level 45 with anything thanks to buggy stats!
  9. OnCrack

ftw. I no longer need a kar
  10. OnCrack

You and I pretty much think alike, I agree 100%, but I too fear nobody is going to answer to those fragile points, but I still hope they will.
  11. OnCrack

Yoshiro, accuracy is one thing, instant IS mode while sprinting, is another, and you put it in the game, because red orchestra had a delay for IS mode. You can even go from hipshooting to IS mode without releasing mouse button one, which is impossibl in real life because of recoil.... common.
  12. OnCrack

This is blasfemy!
  13. OnCrack

More historical loadouts for Realism mode

killing power of semi-autos/automatics in RO:Ost thanks to sway, recoil, no zoom vs killing power of bolt action rifles was balanced. killing power of semi-autos/automatics in RO:HoS thanks to no sway, no recoil, 2x zoom, instant IS mode is over 9000. also in roost weapons loadout didn't...
  14. OnCrack

What is killing the red orchestra war feeling isn't the amount of mbk42 (which wouldn't be such a problem if the game hadn't sticked to battle of stalingrad), (aka stg44) because we had stg44 in roost (maybe not as many) but still, it's all those little arcade features they added to make the...
  15. OnCrack

This do i mean with 2 x zoom....

Of course you only respond to the 'no sway no recoil' comment and fail too see the whole point of the post that was about zooming, and the uneven chances that derive from having it like this. Nobody said anything about weapon accuracy, I was talking about zooming and the compromise RO:Ost...
  16. OnCrack

TWI staff question!

Still silence? I will have to try with private messages.
  17. OnCrack

Mkb.42 Appreciation Thread

WTF! Is that a drum mag I see on the ppsh?
  18. OnCrack

This do i mean with 2 x zoom....

I can agree on the realism concept, but as you said this is a videogame and, well the problem is that I can't zoom like that when I am walking or running with a gun (aka assaulting) and even if I could it would look awful, it results in unrealistic difficult to spot targets and the obvious...