• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

PC Frame rate is keep dropping while firing DragonsBreath and etc...

i see, but it's fact that if clone and customize that weapon, projectile, effect... occur the problem, strangely only two effects. there are no problems with modding others. it seems to be a difference in replication method.
  2. D

Tested as vanilla dragons breath and it's a another weapon (A.K.A toxic bore), problems with both effects each. If only the effect is changed to flare gun effect from dragons breath effect, there is no problem.
  3. D

ServerExt, HardModeBoss, UnofficialMod etc... but these mods have no directly related code with that weapon, other weapons are all fine, strange issue. Did you test on Dedicated Server? it seems maybe a custom trader or network code issue...
  4. D

i7-12700k 16GB RTX3070 but all players has this issue, nothing to do with specs. other effects has not problem. it's not easily to found the cause, took a long time.
  5. D

In this case, frame rate is restored when reconnect to server.
  6. D

Category: Effects Reproducibility: Always Summary: Frame rate is keep dropping during one game and does not rise again. Description: I've already figured out the cause, there are problems with the following two effects...
  7. D

PC If magazine capacity exceeds 255, reduced ammo when changing weapon

I don't think developer doesn't know this. but why did other values change to int from byte in the past? and didn't you officially announce that KF2 is a game that supports mode? If it's for prevent hack, I agree.
  8. D

PC If magazine capacity exceeds 255, reduced ammo when changing weapon

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when swap weapons. (ex: Minigun) Description: Still not solved issue. this is probably the last report. These two codes are suspicious byte NewAmmoCount and byte NewSecondaryAmmoCount in...
  9. D

PC Why no answers this? (If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons)

I know, Magazine and SpareAmmo are already int variable. the important thing is title and contents of top.
  10. D

PC Why no answers this? (If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons)

ok but i can't understand why that value is byte
  11. D

I found a suspicious code in KFInventoryManager. 'local byte MagAmmoCount;' of 'simulated function final BuyAmmo( float AmountPurchased, EItemType ItemType, optional byte ItemIndex, optional bool bSecondaryAmmo )' and 'byte ClientAmmoCount' of 'reliable server final private function...
  12. D

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/if-magazine-capacity-exceeds-255-reduced-ammo-when-changing-weapons-swap.2337115/ Is it impossible to fix? Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons...
  13. D

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Crash Recover

Fortunately, I fixed it myself. Change this value to about 2.0 1.0 is unstable.
  14. D

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Finally i figured out how to be work a trader triggers (door, teleport, etc...) for some custom maps. find the "function WaveEnded(EWaveEndCondition WinCondition)" line in HBServer.uc and add this.
  15. D

PC If magazine capacity exceeds 255, reduced ammo when changing weapons (swap).

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: If a magazine capacity exceeds 255, ammo disappear when changing weapons (swap). Description: The magazine code recently changed from byte to int, but there a problem with inventory or other code. Please fix it for custom server
  16. D

PC The server often crashes due to heal gas or flames.

So are there not any possible to improvements? this game seems unfavorable for big scale modding...
  17. D

PC There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester

I checked again in detail, It's not without animation, but the method is different. When a rate of fire and magazine are over a certain level, i can see the reload animation once at the end But the "Centerfire" can see the animation repeatedly and normally.
  18. D

PC There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester

Category: animation Reproducibility: Always Summary: There is no third-person reload motion of Winchester
  19. D

PC The server often crashes due to heal gas or flames.

Category: Server Reproducibility: often Summary: Server crash, freeze or termination by heal gas or flames. Description: This is a mod server where many zeds are spawned, and always same logs. other issues are understandable, but this error is no solution from a long time ago. other server...
  20. D

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Crash Recover

Broken in recent version.