• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

The Berserker: A Treatise

WARNING: THIS POST IS EXTREMELY LONG I don't think the Berserker perk needs any changes at all. It already has all the bonuses it needs - amazing proficiency with melee weapons, enough speed to reliably dodge most attacks and charge at high priority targets, and just enough damage resistance...
  2. E

Separate Headshot Damage Multipliers for Head and Body

"Wut?" No, seriously. The way the headshot damage multiplier works currently, it's applied to the raw damage amount before damage is dealt to either the head or the body. Consequently, the multiplier affects the damage dealt to both. Apart from the silliness of having a multiplier always be...
  3. E

Entangler's Deranged Ideas, part 1: Crossbow Tweaks

I've done a lot of thinking lately about how to address several balance issues present in Killing Floor's weapons and perks (especially concerning the Berserker and his weapons). As I'm quite busy at the moment, I barely have time to type out a fraction of the whole spiel (as the Berserker...