• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Wtf is this? Non-manditory zeds?

The whole reason I have kept coming back to kf has been for the event zeds. Just because a few faggots on this loser forum ***** and moaning because they don't have complete control over there no effort stock map servers I have to pay. Pay by having my zeds kept normal on most servers? **** you...
  2. D

What crazy glitch did the last patch just bring?

Receiving 'kf-farm' (F10 Cancels) Size 23753, (after like 2 minutes) 5% (The server this download was taking place on has a fast download) Failed Launching URL Package 'Engine' version mismatch WTF is going on. I expect a response from a dev about this immediately, as well as a possible fix...
  3. D

Need help with key bindings

What I want to do is have a separate key binding for each hand gun, namely the Magnum, MK 23, and the 9mm. I find strategically using and cycling through the pistols when I have 3 or more to be a very slow and ineffective way, in terms of the default "Switch Secondary Weapons" action. Is it...
  4. D

M99 weight problem

The M99's weight needs to be lowered from 13 to 12. Since only the use on Scrake's, Flesh Pounder's, and maybe Husk's sees the weapon truly shine (further usage would not be realistic due to the weapons low ammo cap). Its also doubtful the penetration feature is going to be really abused or...
  5. D

GLaDOS removal method?

I can't stand portal which means I really can't stand GLaDOS, is there any way to turn off trader sounds until this event is over. Any help would be appreciated, the game is unplayable for me at the moment.
  6. D

Server Server list down again?

I keep getting the 0 Servers found after every search, and no I am not behind a router all ports are opened as all that. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if someone can verify the server list is in fact down. Too lazy to use it only if necessary.
  7. D

Extra buttons not being recognized

I have a G15 keyboard and a Logitech m305 mouse and KF refuses to use any of my G keys or the horizontal scroll buttons on my mouse. I have tested them on another game and they work fine. I have reinstalled steam, and KF twice now. Any input on what could be going wrong would be really...
  8. D

M14?

Why has it still not been nerfed? Its such a clear and obvious broken weapon, and ruins the game for everyone who isn't trying to get the highest score by any means (Or has only been playing the game for a few weeks). Hasn't this bad joke carried on long enough?
  9. D

No empty servers fliter not working

I got it checked but its still showing all the servers. Apparently none of my filters are working. I recently did a validating of killing floor game files not sure if this would have something to do with it?
  10. D

Seems like a good time to fix the sharpshooter perk

Sharpshooters have been the best class ever since this game began. I have been playing it since that time, and I knew a long time ago that the sharpshooter perk was over powered. I myself am not very talented at aiming. And even back in the day before I had any levels in sharpshooter and was...
  11. D

Server Perks not leveling up

My servers a standard server nothing different except I enabled kick vote , map vote, changed difficultly to hard, changed wave to 10, and added some maps (no leveling maps don't worry). But no one can seem to level there perks up in it for some reason.
  12. D

Can't move character

Yeah can't move forward backward or left o right after that last update today. my controls are setup to have wsad to move forward backward left and right, but still I can't move.