• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Wtf is this? Non-manditory zeds?

The whole reason I have kept coming back to kf has been for the event zeds. Just because a few faggots on this loser forum ***** and moaning because they don't have complete control over there no effort stock map servers I have to pay. Pay by having my zeds kept normal on most servers? **** you...
  2. D

Zed eradication device

Does it need to be any more powerful?
  3. D

Anyone esle miss who's wat role in scoreboard ?

Yup, hopefully they add it back.
  4. D

Problems with dwarfs read this first!

None of those known bugs relate to my problem, I keep having crashes on loads. I completely reinstalled the game (even deleted the leftovers in the steam folder) and now I'm getting crashes on endless mode "restarts".
  5. D

Ash Harding donates to the troops!

Your such a whore Spicy.
  6. D

What crazy glitch did the last patch just bring?

Receiving 'kf-farm' (F10 Cancels) Size 23753, (after like 2 minutes) 5% (The server this download was taking place on has a fast download) Failed Launching URL Package 'Engine' version mismatch WTF is going on. I expect a response from a dev about this immediately, as well as a possible fix...
  7. D

Need help with key bindings

No idea what so ever No idea what so ever Thanks for the response, and that is exactly the direction I was looking to go in. Anyway you could point me to where I can learn how to learn key bindings?
  8. D

Need help with key bindings

What I want to do is have a separate key binding for each hand gun, namely the Magnum, MK 23, and the 9mm. I find strategically using and cycling through the pistols when I have 3 or more to be a very slow and ineffective way, in terms of the default "Switch Secondary Weapons" action. Is it...
  9. D

M99 weight problem

I apologize I apologize Sorry to everyone that states I should have a team, I'm just not the type of person that forces friendships with people I can't stand. A lot of the jackasses in this thread that keep trolling me about my inability to use the 9mm's ammo efficiently by myself with...
  10. D

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Sharpshooter already did it Sharpshooter already did it This is a stupid idea because we already have a perk that uses handguns, and that's sharpshooter. If there's another perk to be added it should be something original like demo was, not something that's already been done before. Better...
  11. D

M99 weight problem

Weight is fine? I doubt it. Weight is fine? I doubt it. Ah... The weight is actually not fine, because it is hard to find a good team of people to play with. New or crappy players usually die leaving me own my own. You tell me the right way to kill approx 10-17 Sirens, 15-25 Husks, 5-8 Scrakes...
  12. D

TWI should learn the weapon systems in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and borderlands.

Yeah.. Yeah.. Borderlands was completely unbalanced and generally very boring and in my opinion had more of an individual feel to it (you could play with other people but on the other hand it wasn't entirely necessary), where as Killing Floor is virtual its mirror opposite. Stalker is a...
  13. D

M99 weight problem

The M99's weight needs to be lowered from 13 to 12. Since only the use on Scrake's, Flesh Pounder's, and maybe Husk's sees the weapon truly shine (further usage would not be realistic due to the weapons low ammo cap). Its also doubtful the penetration feature is going to be really abused or...
  14. D

GLaDOS removal method?

I can't stand portal which means I really can't stand GLaDOS, is there any way to turn off trader sounds until this event is over. Any help would be appreciated, the game is unplayable for me at the moment.
  15. D

I want the old trader back

Portal and Portal 2 are both completely over hyped awful.
  16. D

Server Server list down again?

I keep getting the 0 Servers found after every search, and no I am not behind a router all ports are opened as all that. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if someone can verify the server list is in fact down. Too lazy to use it only if necessary.
  17. D

Extra buttons not being recognized

I have a G15 keyboard and a Logitech m305 mouse and KF refuses to use any of my G keys or the horizontal scroll buttons on my mouse. I have tested them on another game and they work fine. I have reinstalled steam, and KF twice now. Any input on what could be going wrong would be really...
  18. D

M14?

Sounds good Sounds good But something tells me its going to take months to come out. I unfortunately will most likely have moved on by then. Mmmm on second thought I might be persuaded into coming back to see people like Olivier be bothered by it. Oh he's from Quebec that explains it all...
  19. D

M14?

Why has it still not been nerfed? Its such a clear and obvious broken weapon, and ruins the game for everyone who isn't trying to get the highest score by any means (Or has only been playing the game for a few weeks). Hasn't this bad joke carried on long enough?
  20. D

Your highest kills in a game?

Noob Noob Your such a noob Zack.