• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-Arcade-Laboratory

shino shino The FP was thirsty :)
  2. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-Arcade-Laboratory

Hi there made a new map. The theme playes in the deep jungle of afrika where your squad has been sent to check and clear the hidden genetic-research-laboratory. Local newsreports indicate that something went bad wrong in the area around the lab. Keep the eyes open. Downloadlink-1...
  3. kingshinobi

Level Design Faster ZEDs and better Spawn Volume

shino shino I might be wrong but isnt plain sight yet possible by just the volume properties setting. Like range and some else. Speed idk but mastertheknife made me biggercylinder spawns wich i use in shopping con. They allow more zeds to spawn at same time was made for bigger slot server...
  4. kingshinobi

Beta Map KF-Energy-Core-beta1

shino shino the map uses a doompawn atm. im not sure how i got it in there but well atm it requieres you to have doom content installed to play it. anyway i try to get the pawn out there no clue how or where it got in there tho :cool: ps: found it its a doom teleporter i take it out reupload...
  5. kingshinobi

shino shino Well guess thats a rather bad release date then. But glad to hear you test it when the finals done. Gl with the finals btw :cool:
  6. kingshinobi

shino shino Anyone tested the map yet ? need feedback if it runs since i couldnt test it online yet.
  7. kingshinobi

Hi guys and girls. I made a new map last weeks. Its still in beta status. Well i placed some gravity volumes in, so zeds may not reach you all time unless you fall back down but i wanted to release it like this cause i think its fun to experience that. Anyway i uploaded it to steamworkshop and...
  8. kingshinobi

Steam Workshop

shino shino well im trying to make one, once it gets back to work :) uploaded 6 maps so far but they display as kf sdk files atm.
  9. kingshinobi

Steam Workshop

shino shino Well meanwhile i uploaded all maps to moddb and linked the dl on my page again if anyone intrested. Hope it gets fixed by time tho. [Edit] 3 still in checking progress
  10. kingshinobi

Steam Workshop

I lately tryed uploading some maps i made to the steamworkshop , while following the instructions on the wiki guide. But the maps display as KF SDK files not KF game maps. Now i asked some ppl how to or if they know some and it seems its a bug since the last update or some. Can you fix it ?
  11. kingshinobi

Final Map 4 final maps by F

shino shino That mk map looks intresting. gj Mortal Kombat Theme Song - YouTube :)
  12. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-420-Ganja-Farm

shino shino It is fixed in version V1 wich is also whitelisted. I also fixed some other bugs or camp spots in it. The reweeded version should be working fine 2. Download-Link-1: http://uploaded.to/file/dr5lcziw Download-Link-2...
  13. kingshinobi

Beta Map KF-China-beta

shino shino Very nice .
  14. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam

Shino Shino Updated all downloadlinks that went down. I also upload update files at moddb atm. cheers :)
  15. kingshinobi

Beta Map KF-MedievalNerYFortressB1

shino shino This looks nice ,some diffrent. The compact layout also looks promising. creative cheers :)
  16. kingshinobi

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

maps maps Still: Name: KF-Arcade-Disco-V1 Filename: KF-Arcade-Disco-V1.rar Download-Link 1: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54730 Download-Link 2: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20586508/KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam-v1.rar Download-Link 3...
  17. kingshinobi

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

shino shino Yea and if you come back in lets say 1 or 2 years the map might be whitelisted maybe :) (sry couldnt keep that joke for myself) But honestly i requested a map last feb still not listed , both maps i requested checked for bugs or exploids. Also Ro2 is on the market. How much...
  18. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam

shino shino I made a little video cut to this map. Quallity aint that good but well the general idea is kinda funny. Arcade-Traffic1.divx - YouTube hf
  19. kingshinobi

Beta Map KF-Arcade-Traffic-Jam

shino shino Hm idk what would cause that or how to help atm. From the error msg it sounds to me like a texture in cache with combined material fails. But its strange since the map works for most ppl without that problem. The only idea i would have is back up the kf cache test if it works with...
  20. kingshinobi

Final Map KF-CardenHill

shino shino Looks real nice. Loading :)