• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Azukki

EDARS Killed KF2 for me, do not add to KF3

Yeah, scrapyard for the robots please. EDARs as enemies in the main waves were the main reason I wanted to launch KF2 less and less over the years. Thematically it was disappointing to lose a chunk of the game's identity, (you fight mutant specimens) but far more importantly, their behavior and...
  2. Azukki

Give players more incentives to Prestige their Perks.

If anything, I think KF2 gave too much impact to the prestige feature. A minimum acknowledgement of "Lv. 25 ᵖ²" with no special color/icon/skin/achievement would be all you need if you are a player that genuinely wants to do it all over again, or is itching for any grind available. That's who a...
  3. Azukki

Should perk weapon discount bonuses return to KF3?

A player who has played the game for 2 hours spending all of a generous team's money just to play as intended, a player with 20 hours prioritizing leveling over the team's survival so he can afford the good stuff next week, and a player with 200 hours using cheap effective offperk weapons...
  4. Azukki

Killing Floor 2 Halloween 2020 Beta Steam/EGS PC Build 1103

The Arc Generator alt fire being so slow is a comical sight, but I actually love it that way. It feels very unique, being strangely between a boomstick blast penetrating through a crowd, and a molotov ground fire that you lead the crowd into. If it were as fast as a shotgun pellet, it would feel...
  5. Azukki

PC v1.103 various things

Regarding #10: along with the damage buff perks, SWAT rapid assault isn't working on dual 9s.
  6. Azukki

SimpleCat's spreadsheet, timely as ever, has the full stats for the Minigun. 90rd base mag capacity. Fire rate is the same as Kriss, damage is a bit less than Kriss. Slow equipping, slow dequipping, slow reloads, somewhat heavy, you need to spin up to fire, you walk slow while spinning up, no...
  7. Azukki

10 The same weight as AA12 sounds light, but in practice as a commando weapon, 10 is plenty heavy to be very limiting. 5 inventory remaining means AR15 is the only on-perk weapon you can carry with it, leaving 1 inventory to either upgrade that or get a medpistol. Or all 5 could be used with...
  8. Azukki

How to try the Minigun: (this is officially supported) play solo offline open the console with the ~ key enter these commands: enablecheats GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_Minigun Anyone know the item name on the mine reconstructor?
  9. Azukki

DLC Weapons are Now Able to be Traded on Steam

Ah, nice change. I was figuring I was just gonna have my mosin meaninglessly marked as x2 forever from buying it and getting it in the bundle.
  10. Azukki

Merc Report - Merc Interfacing Improvements

There is a friendly HUD size slider in options, which helps, but that could still be handled better.
  11. Azukki

Merc Report - Merc Interfacing Improvements

The new zedative looks cool, but moving the gas clouds it makes down to the floor would probably be a huge improvement to it, for visibility's sake.
  12. Azukki

Microwave gun any good?

Killing zeds is of course the end goal in the game, and MWG is not impressive for doing that. It's not a good weapon for good circumstances. However, when problems come up, MWG can do a great job bailing you out. Heat Wave combined with MWG's primary fire's area of effect eliminates the issue of...
  13. Azukki

How many KF2 players go back to play KF1?

Despite QPs, gas crawlers, and EDARs' best efforts to make me go appreciate KF1 gameplay by comparison, KF2 headshot hitboxes spoiled me and I just can't go back to memorizing invisible spheres floating around over shoulders and through elbows.
  14. Azukki

HoE and Dosh

The spray with 500D at once can be controlled fairly well. To get it all on one particular player, aim for their feet. To put it on the ground free for the taking in a small pile, aim low and/or sprint backwards. I see the small piles as being a bit of an advantage: people know about what...
  15. Azukki

PSA Regarding issue with the Matriarch Seasonal Objective

So between the final blow thing and the randomized bosses, it would have been an average of 600 boss battles to finish the challenge if playing on full teams that lost half the time to the unfamiliar boss? 10x5x6x2
  16. Azukki

HoE and Dosh

You can already do that. Pop this in the console, and your L button will spew 500D per press: Setbind l "tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney | tossmoney" You can edit the command for a different button or more or less...
  17. Azukki

Tactics upgraded boomstick or doomstick?

Boomstick is terribly underwhelming compared to what it used to be, but if you adjust expectations to it being a tier 2, it's still a decent value. Boomstick upgraded to other tiers seems like a lousy value, though, each upgrade only adds 5% damage, and it gets expensive when you add up what...
  18. Azukki

Reminder to take the Yuletide Horror Bet 1 Survey

I'll mention again this issue with winterbites. When you hit a zed's collision cylinder, but not its hitzones, (such as shooting over a zed's shoulder) you lose out on the impact damage, which is most of the damage, and there's only the weak frost puff. This makes winterbites pretty lousy for...
  19. Azukki

PC Undetonated Explosive Projectiles Dissapearing.

I'm pretty sure this bug is now applying to the winterbites. If the snowball hits the zed's collision cylinder but no hitzones, it does detonate, but no impact damage gets applied, so there's only the weak area of effect frost puff.
  20. Azukki

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

solo offline console ~ enablecheats GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_Rifle_MosinNagant GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_SMG_G18 (this is officially supported) Anyways, Sanitarium is a bit neat, Incision and Mosin are pretty cool. Mat's brutal with whipping out quick ranged attacks, hug your...