• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NOD

Suggestion for KF3! Please Check it!

I've seen people request campaign/lore in both previous titles prior, like I said, it would just be a nice addition whilst (if you're into what kf has been traditionally) still keeping wave based/endless, etc as a normal game option as well. The 4 count was also just a recommendation incase 6...
  2. NOD

Suggestion for KF3! Please Check it!

While KF has done great as a wave based shooter, I'm hoping there's more to it this time around. I feel like selectable missions would do justice on top of the wave-based mode, kind of like how Trepang 2 does it. Doesn't even have to be up to 6 people for these, maybe 4 max. Would be a cool way...
  3. NOD

The Green Army Men Christmas Event Is Here!

I love plastic army men.. might have to get the game just for this!
  4. NOD

Chests - help

I had no idea. I submitted a ticket for it. Thanks!
  5. NOD

Chests - help

^ What Foster Parent said. I abused a glitch back then that got me like 1500 crates... now my vault credit is so overdrafted.. that I'll never be able to pay it off now... :rolleyes: LOL
  6. NOD

Tommy Gun, a Survivalist weapon?

I hope all of the oriental gear isn't JUST for Tanaka.. I saw it in the Steam workshop listed just for him :c
  7. NOD

Can we get more cosmetic slots?

Currently with there only being 3 slots, I can agree, they probably should have made the individual pieces one whole set. Otherwise on the other hand, if they do add more slots, then i'd feel more comfortable if they were separate pieces as I do enjoy mixing and matching gear from different sets...
  8. NOD

Can we get more cosmetic slots?

As time has gone on, we slowly but surely received other cosmetics that don't just revolve around the head.. but some full headsets are comprised of 3 pieces alone, thus not leaving room for back/arm/hip cosmetics and forcing the player to make certain sacrifices. So as the title states, can we...
  9. NOD

Honest Question - Emotes

I can spend $ on skins and new models, hell i'd even spend it on new guns.. but tbh, i personally wouldn't even use emotes if they were free. Just not my thing.
  10. NOD

Improving upon the upgrade system

I personally would have enjoyed a system like Payday 2 has for their weapons as far as 'upgrading' .. but yeah.. this system right now is so basic, I'd rather just not have an upgrade system at all.. or atleast different bullet types you can select in trader like AP ammo (obviously would...
  11. NOD

Horzine mark 7 DLC

Yeah.. TWI 'precious' items are just pixelated semi-glossy mustard mats/textures. Looks hella lazy if you ask me. The Dosh weapons skins however came out 100% better.
  12. NOD

Horzine mark 7 DLC

I didn't like the free trim colored ones, so this pack was definitely a buy for me. Hoping they add more skins in the future!
  13. NOD

Are dosh vault crates bugged?

Dang.. so if we abused the bug to get like 1500 crates.. we gotta make all that up? Rip me lmao
  14. NOD

The collective thread as to why E.D.A.Rs need to be gone

I'm not playing the beta, but I never really dug the concept of this zed/robot mix.. I would totally be down if the EDARs were like.. their own gamemode.. maybe a map of a horzine facility you broke into where zeds weren't experimented on there.. but the defense mechanism of the facility is...
  15. NOD

Is there a way to contact TripWire?, I'm a music creator and would love to apply!

+1 vote for you. You definitely have the skill/potential to compose what this game needs. If they do happen to take you in, I would absolutely recommend getting in touch with Zynthetic. He knows the 'feel' of what KF needs. I only wish he was the original composer for the entire game xD .. I...
  16. NOD

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

Maybe instead of downgrading weapons a tier just to 'upgrade' them a tier or 2.. you can add button options for different ballistics? (i.e Hollowpoints for more damage but not hitscan, AP rounds for piercing sirens, fp, and elite clot, etc - Maybe demo and FB only have access to incendiary or...
  17. NOD

WWAUT - A Prestigious Upgrade

I'm so glad you guys are bringing her back! Can you give her some boots though? She's hot :D And yes, I would much rather pay for characters like this. I personally am not into DAR or Commando Chicken
  18. NOD

Cosmetics are an Ugly Mess

Yeah, I was never really digging all the goofy sunglasses, pajamas, or stuffed animal hats.. just anything ridiculous looking in general. I do however dig a lot of the masks though as well as any tactical gear. Hoping that Vietnam stuff that IJC made gets curated. A lot of stuff IJC makes needs...
  19. NOD

WWAUT - Things Are Burning Up

Agreed. I guess we can keep it for those that actually enjoy it.. but i definitely feel the time/effort making that should have been geared towards a Mk.23 or 5-7 like you said.