• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. !_Zombie_!

Hide and go Puke

Any help with this one? We got the one in the trader and the coke machine where are they that might not be obvious at first? Any on the blimps or?
  2. !_Zombie_!

Need Some Help Optimizing the Game

Now I know a lot of you are way more tech savvy than I am and recently I lost everything I had in an accident so I had to start from scratch including getting a new computer. Someone was kind enough to give us a gift card for a Dell outlet store, and while I'm not the biggest fan of Dell never...
  3. !_Zombie_!

Steampunk Mr. Foster's arms

I love the new skin, but I think I'll stick with my normal Mr. Foster for now. Has anyone else seen how the player's arms/hands look when using the skin, or does this bug anyone else? He's got like a fleshtone skin on his arms, but it's all bunched up like the normal jackets players wear so it...
  4. !_Zombie_!

Kicked by boosters

Joined a server today and I got vote kicked by people boosting their medic levels. The second I joined "A vote kick has been placed against !_Zombie_!" x2-3 "You have been banned from the server by the administrator" or something like that. Thinking about it though, what if these people just...
  5. !_Zombie_!

I can has patch notes?

6. !_Zombie_!

M32 Speed Loader?

So the horrendous reload for the M32 if oft' what gets a lot of Demolition players killed (right behind 'tards blowing themselves up), and I was recently playing Killzone 2 and I noticed something the grenade launcher in that game has that ours doesn't. The KZ2 MGL uses a speed loader similar...
  7. !_Zombie_!

Tactics Patriarch Weakspot

Alright, to start off, this is mere speculation with minimal experimentation. I was digging through the SDK files for my own reasons when I stumbled upon this: As you can see the Patty's "Head Bone" is his eye. A lot of weakspots on other ZEDs are considered their "Head Bone". This of...