• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. !_Zombie_!

Hide and go Puke

So 3 total? There's 3 traders? We got one in one of the traders and the one outside.
  2. !_Zombie_!

Hide and go Puke

I'll check those two places thanks. We need 3 more. EDIT: Down to two. We threw a grenade into POP THE CLOT stand and got one. EDIT: One more just shot the dead body with a grenade and got it. How many are in the traders?
  3. !_Zombie_!

Hide and go Puke

Any help with this one? We got the one in the trader and the coke machine where are they that might not be obvious at first? Any on the blimps or?
  4. !_Zombie_!

Mrs. Stalkers she has a problem.

She takes much too long to uncloak and attack as long as you keep moving you can completely avoid any potential damage she can do. Even clots are harder than her because on the off-chance that they catch you they'll grab you. This is mostly a change for HoE, though as stalkers become THE most...
  5. !_Zombie_!

Thoughts on Vlad?

Sealed cube room where there's only inches between yourself, the FP, and the walls.
  6. !_Zombie_!

Problems regarding the new update (Not DLC)

I'll trade you my Nail Gun for the trench gun. Don't do this to me, Wil. You guys gave Firebugs possibly one of the coolest shotguns in the game.
  7. !_Zombie_!

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

Clearly after having several sales where the game was only $5 (Which is happening again this week), over a dozen free content patches over 4 years now, and continued support of the modding community without pay (TW has used tons of the modding communities assets without them having received any...
  8. !_Zombie_!

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

Wow guys chill out before you get your pitchforks. Wait for the new stuff to come out then make an opinion on it. They're giving us 4 weapons free, new maps, new achievements, and other new content but you guys got hung up on Weapon DLC because TW wanted to do something nice for their modding...
  9. !_Zombie_!

Need Some Help Optimizing the Game

All I have installed right now is Avast, Mozilla, World of Warcraft, and Killing Floor right now. I already went through and uninstalled all the extra utilities that Dell likes to install on their models. ;/ I must be crazy or something because WoW runs like crap, too.
  10. !_Zombie_!

Need Some Help Optimizing the Game

Now I know a lot of you are way more tech savvy than I am and recently I lost everything I had in an accident so I had to start from scratch including getting a new computer. Someone was kind enough to give us a gift card for a Dell outlet store, and while I'm not the biggest fan of Dell never...
  11. !_Zombie_!

Demo is playing 2 roles at the same time. Change it.

He kind of lives in his own world where KF doesn't exist as a game until you play on HoE with 6 players. Most of the classes are fine and at most, and some of them need minor tweaks.
  12. !_Zombie_!

Something in KF is wrong.

Can someone just make a personal thread for this guy to complain in so I don't have to see it spread out over several? Seems to be more of the same stuff every time I look.
  13. !_Zombie_!

Does the regular shotgun just never fit anywhere into your equation? You seem to base this all off of some perfect world scenario where one clot will always be singled out of a group. None of this is based off of player skill or factors including anything other than your own mathematical setup...
  14. !_Zombie_!

The real american hero!

On a related note. Amazon sells gas masks for dirt cheap from surplus stores. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Gas+Mask
  15. !_Zombie_!

The hell are you getting your information? You list Support as 'Good' on Trash and 'Excellent' on Middles? You further go on to say they're excellent at close combat then point out that the 2 'Middle' Zeds are Husks and Sirens; the two enemies you want to eliminate from as far away and as...
  16. !_Zombie_!

Total Halibut's Mailbox with KF gameplay

Now imagine them all standing outside at an undisclosed location swinging katanas around at each other and having sword fights.
  17. !_Zombie_!

Steampunk Mr. Foster's arms

Never really realized that. I only play 3: Mr. Foster, Foundry Worker, and Medic.
  18. !_Zombie_!

Steampunk Mr. Foster's arms

I love the new skin, but I think I'll stick with my normal Mr. Foster for now. Has anyone else seen how the player's arms/hands look when using the skin, or does this bug anyone else? He's got like a fleshtone skin on his arms, but it's all bunched up like the normal jackets players wear so it...
  19. !_Zombie_!

Sideshow Achievements...

I'm sure they did this specifically so people could enjoy the skin and have fun getting the achievements. If every achievement was knife a fleshpound without taking damage it would only cater to the hardcore really.
  20. !_Zombie_!

My concern for next update

What do you call love of a man-beast monkey thing with a painsaw on it's arm?