• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Settings Won't Save

I can't get my mouse settings to stay Still trying to fix it. Hard to hit a pixel at long distance till get it fixed
  2. T

Anyone from the UR MOD around anymore?

Still here since unreal tournament mod days. Been away for a long time. Playing ostfront when I can
  3. T

Red Orchestra 2, worth buying?

100% Absolute.
  4. T

Any ideas on slow load - post GOTY edition

Had quite fast load times prior to GOTY install on Steam, but now load time on Multiplayer extremely slow. Any ideas on what tweak in RO2 or otherwise ? Checked Internet speeds and getting 30 down and 4 up. Partial Dxdiag Time of this report: 6/5/2012, 21:53:47 Operating System...
  5. T

New Maps

The ones we have are great, but are any new ones in the works?
  6. T

@ 135 hours in - Red Orchesta 2 is my best game buy in years

Yes I had high hopes for 3 games this year, 3 games I waited a long time for. IL2 Cliffs of Dover Total War - Shogun2 RO2 RO2 is the only one worth the wait. RO2 worth more that I paid for it. :)
  7. T

The dead horse on Spartanovka

The eternal dirtnap. Sleep well old friend.
  8. T

Performance: game runs ok but after 15min fps drops

I jumped from 4g ram to 12 ram a couple weeks ago and made it run much better- but noticed this similar issue past couple days.
  9. T

Do you manual bolt or auto bolt?

Manual always - was great addition to RO1 and now a habit. Even on semi-auto's I crank off two rounds sometimes by accident!
  10. T

How to increase map load speed?

Looking for ideas to solve extreme slow loading of maps which could be just typical of game requirements. But I compare to other players and on a server I will always one of the last to load. So I am thinking now it must be the PC. PC Stats mobo: Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P cpu: PhenomII x3...
  11. T

Bad performance?

Any success yet?
  12. T

slow load. post 9/21 patch unplayable. dxdiag attached

Have had several minute load times since Beta, can live with it. But with new 9/21 patch FPS is in the tank like 7 FPS max and then turn off bloom and get max of like 17 fps when before this patch it was VERY smooth. Have attached Dxdiag info. Would anyone mind looking at and seeing if anything...
  13. T

List of possible bugs

I dont know the proper way to report "bugs" but last night when reloading k98 sniper rifle it would not stop reloading. Changed weapons to interrupt.
  14. T

[Info] First And Last Pre-order From Tripwire I Will Ever Get

Its Beta, you'll be rewarded for patience. :D
  15. T

[Solution] Those with ATI cards

Anyone getting alot of artifacting? Using ati 5770 here.
  16. T

Anyone having trouble getting on servers tonight?

nevermind - its a steam thing - they are doing server work or soemthing back on line now
  17. T

Anyone having trouble getting on servers tonight?

States Unknown Steam error - contact valve if problem persists. Any thoughts? Able to get on servers via steam for other games. .
  18. T

Quote of the day

Teach a man to fish..... And he willl spend all day drinking beer in a boat. -Alphadog
  19. T

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

I can tell what I will be playing. RO2 IL2 Cliffs of Dover TW Shogun2
  20. T

[Game] IL2 sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Press Release/Video

heart racing...ready to fly