• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

KF2 In Game Cosmetic Store - Feedback?

Well, considering the doors have a relatively small and finite "health pool" it makes the old tactics nonviable. I am not expecting it to hold forever, but it would be nice that when reinforced, a door would last for roughly one wave. Right now slamming the door in their faces repeatedly while...
  2. S

I, too am all for skin/accessory packs, as I said earlier. Of course, item drops could happen so that the players could sell the drops they don't need or already have to other payers who aren't interested in the whole pack, but one particular skin/item. I bought almost all the skin packs for KF...
  3. S

I don't really think I can see myself throw money at TWI just for a single skin. There should be themed skin packs, and they should be at a reasonable price like a pack of 5 skins in a certain theme for €5, or just "random bunch of 5 for €4". Would be better than the current price brackets.
  4. S

Drop rate on keys/encryptions suck.

Eh... Cut the price of those stupid keys doen to something reasonable like €0.40/each, and people might be more inclined to buy them. And as a welcome side-effect those stupid crates and USB-sticks would leave the circulation, and the Zedconomy would bloom. Right now the keys are €1.90 a pop...
  5. S

Why I think so many players grind perk levels

Well, that's the thing. The perks were smoothed out and more levels were added, but the total power gain and perceived power at level 25 feels the same, or maybe even less than at level 5 or 6 on KF1. Let me use an electric stove analog here. Having settings from 0-12 on your electric stove...
  6. S

Why I think so many players grind perk levels

I, too, have the problem with the fact that Perk levels 0-5 feel way too similar to each other, with exception to the berserker clot-immunity and different grenades. Also, single "level up" doesn't actually feel like you are increasing in power. 1% more damage per level? 1% faster reload...
  7. S

Homogenization of perks and lack of hard counters

I would love to see the perks being more diverse like they were in KF1. Weapon discounts were just perfect to enforce this as money was scarce and you could not exactly go and blow all your money on a Tier 4 "off-perk" just like that like you can do in KF2. However, I don't think the starting...
  8. S

We are in desperate need of more voice commands

It is like you did not bother reading any of the replies (or just plain can't read) and ignored all points made against using a crappy microphone. And as if by some sort of miracle you managed to mash together a single ten-letter word. Well done. :rolleyes: Let's have some arguments against this...
  9. S

Pretty much that. Many people don't generally understand the fact that microphones pick up noises from the surrounding enviroment = headphones good, speakers right next to the mic bad. But if really on a budget, even a cheap Creative Fatal1ty headset (the one with 3.5mm jacks, maybe around
  10. S

Sa80>ak-12

Yep, I prefer the good ol' Bullpup too over AK-12. Mainly because SA80 has a superior sights, handling and pinpoint accuracy, where the AK recoil will cause the bullets spread all over the place. If AK-12 had a single fire option I would most definitely consider using it, but as it stands I see...
  11. S

THIS. THOUSAND TIMES THIS. ...didn't I come up with that idea of the callout a few posts back? :p Also, a 20 dollar microphone is exactly what you pay for. Complete and utter carp. And if that same player is using speakers right next to that said cheap, carpy microphone... Feedback loop and...
  12. S

Bullet collision with players

...stop bloody shooting at your teammates! :p Anyways, the bullets get "eaten" because they are meant to be physical entities in the game. The raeson why they just "disappear" is due to the fact Friendly Fire is not enabled by default. And for a good reason. Because with the trigger discipline...
  13. S

Weapons from Killing Floor 1

Killing Floor is not Killing Floor without the Almight Winchester 1894 Lever Action Rifle. Another weapon from the old KF I would like to see is the Compound Crossbow. All I am saying is: Quality over quantity. But I guess we'll see when the Sharpshooter comes out...
  14. S

Which boss is more fun?

Definitely Patriarch. Because Hans and his cheap invulnerability phases are just a way to artificially prolong an otherwise short fight. His dialogue (if you can even call it that) is flat, lifeless and unimainative. His boring voice acting reminds me of Ben Kingsley as Kagan, King of Vampires...
  15. S

Sure thing, there are more pressing concerns, but I would really be able to communicate more efficiently with my team. The last part of my suggestion was more of a "Would be nice" addition.
  16. S

There IS one problem with acronyms. 1) "FPwssadssaawdsssssaassssswwwwwwwwwwwww" Player was eaten by a Fleshpound. 2) "SCRwaaaaaawwwddssdwsswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Player was killed by a Scrake. The enhanced voice commands would really reduce these kinds of unnecessary deaths. Also an "Enemy...
  17. S

So we won't be able to buy cosmetics from ingame store.

I am sadly in the group C, but I don't have the money to throw away. But I'd like to own some cosmetics some day.
  18. S

Well, after something like 6 hours of game time since the crates were introduced (was on a break from KF2) I have seen only one item drop for me. And it requires me to pay to open. So I think the drop rate doesn't really feel rewarding in any way. I thought I would get away with getting this...
  19. S

I have a confession to make... I am a completionist. And my current drug of choice is Warframe. I just can't put the game down until I have collected everything there is to complete, level up or own. I am still doing it, but I am almost free, thanks to almost having everything. My health got...
  20. S

Which enemy is the most annoying?

I'd say Siren, because for some reason the game seems to love dropping half a dozen of them at once right on top of my head sometimes. And the fact that the screen shake and the scream visual effect (which is WAY TOO BRIGHT! PLEASE ADDRESS!) gives me a REAL migraine.