• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Napoleon Blownapart

Interesting Videos

Hey guys, I did a search and only found 1 very old post regarding these links... SO... on that note, have a look at UnknownWW2inColor youtube channel. This guy has videos on everything, but you search through and find relevant ones like these. This isn't the most eloquent way to say it... but...
  2. Napoleon Blownapart

Visual Effects

I don't know what is possible and what isn't in a game.. but i would love to see stuff like this in HoS... i know this is about the blitz but the general idea and information are all there.... youtube doesn't allow this video to get embedded... so u have to watch them on youtube: YouTube -...
  3. Napoleon Blownapart

Dust!!!!!

it would be amazing to see dust from large explosions. (Nades, Tanks, Arty, Satchels, Mines etc) also.. if it ain't to hard... from small arms too went you are prone. I think it adds that little be extra to games YouTube - ArmA 2: Sahrani Tank Battle
  4. Napoleon Blownapart

Trees....

i understand that it is difficult/impossible to have destructible terrain and buildings... but please at least do trees... its not like there are that many ways for a tree to blow up... i was playing a game the other day and arty was coming down in a forest and i thought how cool it would look...
  5. Napoleon Blownapart

Improved Squads Idea

After reading through the number of playing thread.. i had an idea! here is an example to try and explain my idea: 6-10 v 6-10 = one squad leader= one spawn point also... the first thing you do when you join either Germans and Russian... u can select a squad in this case one... once a squad is...
  6. Napoleon Blownapart

Artillery Ideas

OK, i was just playing the epic RO map in the heart of Berlin and arty and was coming down like $*!%$*@*#! and i was thinking.... If the arty was done with real shells (like tanks) there they are on a certain place off the map. This way, when you call it in, the arty has a trajectory that will...
  7. Napoleon Blownapart

Ideas About Tank Spawn Limits

I know i started a thread similar to this but!! it has come back to me with new and better ideas!!!! :D 1) Tank Limits... i know.. it wounds crazy but! in Stalingrad... there weren't giant tank battles like Kursk... so why have unlimited tanks. 2) (this is the old part reworked) I would like...
  8. Napoleon Blownapart

Tank Recovery Vehicles

Was just thinking... it would be great to have tow cables on every tank (one tanks is used to pull another) and maybe a Famo (Sdkfz. 9) or 2 in the spawn... that way if the engine KOed, the tracks get damaged or u even get stuck in a ditch it can be recovered from the battle field (or at least...