• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

3.SS, now at a Wal-mart near you

Which was a Dead Kennedys cover.
  2. G

3.SS, now at a Wal-mart near you

3. G

Best Tom Waits album?

No and no.
  4. G

Best Tom Waits album?

Theres a Cardigans track of that name,i agree with 'Closing time' being generic. Theres probably a thousand Irish folk songs lamenting closing time.
  5. G

Best Tom Waits album?

The Cardigans.
  6. G

Best Tom Waits album?

Yup i like the Mothers of Invention,Zappa and Beefheart too. Theres a ton of Tom Waits vids both live and Offical on YouTube.
  7. G

Best Tom Waits album?

Swordfishtrombones is my favourite album of his - i would recommend 'Rain Dogs' to you though.
  8. G

Mare Nostrum

Exellent teasers- but sorry to be pedant- The Spitfire Mk VI was the first of the series to sport a 4 bladed prop,also an undernose vokes filter would be an accurate addition for an 'in theatre' Spit. Not quite hexagonal bolt territory,but i am a Spitfire/Seafire nut*,and i resisted from...
  9. G

SdKfz 251 variants

Theres one in S.P.R at the end battle scene, i cannot remember if its the Short or long barreled gun though.
  10. G

Which side do you prefer?

The side with the least amount of players.
  11. G

Salute!

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons?.
  12. G

Salute!

I would sooner wish to smoke cigs , drink strong liquor and scratch my arse -than salute. In game i'm always reluctantly pressed into service - as opposed to be being some fanatical deluded volunteer. But its the love for my fellow soldiers that prompts me to fight.
  13. G

Predator Halloween Costume

Theres another 364 days in a year to get laid , but only once a year can you dress as a Predator and wrestle Teletubbies. Thats a very ****in' cool outfit dude.
  14. G

Need some help identifying this helmet

Yup i concur.
  15. G

research paper

Having had the **** caned out of me in 1979 for kicking some kid in the balls,i would say no to bringing back corporal punishment.
  16. G

Focke-Wulf 190 lifted from the sea in Norway

Thanks for sharing. Its in very good condition,i would be interested in seeing this plane after it has been cleaned off.
  17. G

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

Your right , i've found some groundbreaking evidence in the last few minutes that proves it. Speaking of model kits though here's a sprue for Dragon's 'D' model 251 All nice and 'level' for the seats to go on, with maybe a 4-6 inch difference in r/l between the seat cusion...
  18. G

VE3D Exclusive About The Free Fall Booster Pack

Its a post war Czech built Hanomag in the above pic ,
  19. G

Female or Shemale!?

12 (sober)-i dread to think what the results would have been if i was drunk. I would probably be packing my bags ,getting ready to join the French Foreign Legion.