• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Pacific war mod?

Hey, There arent lot of games about conflict in Pacific, the CoD 5 will station there but realism game would be nice. Would it be possible on this engine.
  2. F

A Winter War mod

Ja Ja! Because i am from Finland i glad to see that some people really digs (likes) our history. Maybe after Winter War there will be continution war mod. If you or someone make mod aboutt finnish wars, it will be first good mod in history and first game about Finnish Wars expect the Finnwars...
  3. F

Squad I am Searching a group of history buffs and realism...

Sorry mate dont own Xfire, but i own a MSN Messenger :D
  4. F

Because i can only play Fridays and Saturdays
  5. F

Yes i was joining on 5.SS but i think you are othe bunch of guys... ye if i join you i cannot never attend to training :(
  6. F

I definetly look kameraden, but i usually play with Ironfist hmmh forgot the name of the German "bazooka" Finnish people call it ironfist heh :D and Koba i have seen you playing same time as me, thats great... i founded those units in other thread but thanks for helping to search a group...
  7. F

HMmhm.... If there is no german playing squads avaible... i am accepting a russian units too. Kameraden or Comrades!
  8. F

Crash during online play

I know got same problem with my Home PC: 1.66 Ghz 728 MB RAM ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256 mb lol now playing 1024x? window mode and works little bit better. Hahah but my laptop runs great on small maps like Danzig but takes long time to load the map. Sempron 2ghz 512 RAM ATI Xpress 200 128 MB
  9. F

Hi! I am searching realism unit or clan wich plays campaigns? Or matches, i prefer to play on AXIS side. Below little information about me. Name: Finswan (Antti in IRL) Age: 16+ From: Finland Previous unit: TAW (The Art of Warfare)... i quitted it as i didnt have time to play as i live weeks...
  10. F

War clips Military Channel

http://military.discovery.com/convergence/firstmenin/videogallery/videogallery.html?clik=military_leftnav
  11. F

Tactics Real-life WW2 German Sniper training Movie! (torrent)

Okey founded the movie in youtube.com in a 7 parts cool video, Learned a lot. Thinked what if the US would capture the training film in 1944
  12. F

RO Free trial period madness

Yep and i want to be lone in tank and some guy followed me and as i wanted own tank. He played on own some man called Magnus425 or something and killed people. On my tank he was Cmrd on arad i told the voice command Enemy in front and he looked in 1 clock. I have yelled that to other that...
  13. F

Tactics Real-life WW2 German Sniper training Movie! (torrent)

Cant find any place else piratebay haves but too slow.
  14. F

the beast of omaha

I saw in a movie or documentary with Maked a movie including tigers and matildas in the 60th annivessary in Finnish television. On a channel of course heh I hate because i didnt record that. It was story from english guy , paratroopers who attacked in the night to bunkers behind. Dont...
  15. F

RO tilting after new patch!

Have to install the game again i think, havent verifyeid cactche until today. In the morning it said i have to install the RO installed or pushed the install button and it didnt do nothing and can play. Sometimes or always if i play like hedghog and map ghanges to stalingradkessel in loadin...
  16. F

RO crash to desktop since last patch

Yep same problem me but we wait as they have pretty good code team there ;D Lookin the game ;D
  17. F

I have a GPF

You have same as me expect Processor and Ram and i have ALl in Wonder Radeon 9800 pro
  18. F

WANTED: Serious Teamates

Join TAW taw.net
  19. F

The trial has convinced me...I'm buying!

Welcome aboard! Hope i see you in action soon'!
  20. F

RO tilting after new patch!

Uninitialized: Log file open, 08/04/06 12:39:09 Uninitialized: STEAMAUTH : SteamStartup successful Init: Name subsystem initialized Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) Init: Version: 3339 (128.29) Init: Compiled: Jul 24 2006 22:29:44 Init: Command line: Init: Character set...