• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. skittlesareyum47

Action mode: I don't get it.

I'm not here to put down action mode, but I'm sincerely curious as to why it is in the game. I mean... I'm kind of baffled. I just don't get it. I can't wrap my head around why someone thought it would be a good idea and why this game mode belongs in RO. People play/buy RO for a realistic...
  2. skittlesareyum47

Questions

1) how do you fix the double iron sight glitch for the kar 98? I already deleted the depth of field from the ini.'s, and i saved the file after i did it, and it worked once i loaded up the game. But the NEXT time i loaded the game up i still had the bug. 2) I'm still having frame rate issues...
  3. skittlesareyum47

2 issues

I have had 2 common issues. Regularly, when I click my mouse button my weapon does not fire. This is very common for me. Second problem is often times (a friend said this is a rendering issue *shrugs*) the iron sights of whatever gun I'm using is a bit distorted and looks like it is wider or...
  4. skittlesareyum47

This game NEEDS a compass

This game needs a compass BADLY. Make the minimap not turn all over the place, and put a compass on it. It makes calling out areas, and positions so much easier than trying to explain it for like 60 seconds. The realimm crowd will love it, but even in pubbing I have found it needed many times...
  5. skittlesareyum47

Linux tools for server?

Will we get them?
  6. skittlesareyum47

Running through enemies and cqb hitboxes

Two things 1)Running through enemies has GOT to be changed. I LOOOOOVE getting into intense cqb battles which end up with one of us going around a corner and running through each other. Which brings us to number 2... 2)Is it just me or is the hitboxes ****e in cqb? It seems like bullets are...
  7. skittlesareyum47

Typing in game

I have noticed that if I accidentally press a button that is to type, pressing esc DOES NOT close out of it. I have to delete all the letters, and then press enter :/. It sucks when I go to press my TS button and I press to type in the middle of the field, and I end up having to erase like 30...
  8. skittlesareyum47

Nade bouncing needs to be turned down a little

The nades bounce too much. At least the stick nade does, I couldn't say for the Russian one. Now of course when you throw a grenade it doesn't just fall and stay were it falls, but how it bounces now is a little exaggerated.
  9. skittlesareyum47

Piv - nerf please!!!!

The PIV is very op. Needs a big nerf.
  10. skittlesareyum47

Just cuz...

OMG I FOUND THIS NEW TANK GUYS. CAN HAZ IN RO?!?!?!!?!!!!!! Disclaimer: This is clearly a joke.
  11. skittlesareyum47

Tactics Do It Yourself URRAH Charges

Step 1 Start RO2 Step 2 Set mic to All chat Step 3 "URRAHHHHHH" and charge with friends.
  12. skittlesareyum47

Tactics Bolt Action - Long range Firing

I can not do long range for crap. As far as aim compensating for range I can do OK, but leading a target at long range I CAN'T. If I get the kill it's probably just luck.I saw a diagram/series of pictures a while ago that showed a K98 sight, and showed an enemy soldier and showing you how much...
  13. skittlesareyum47

m1941 Johsnon Rifle and the Reising submachine gun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1941_Johnson_rifle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reising These guns look awesome and fun to use. I know the Reising was used a decent amount in the early Pacific campaign like in Guadalcanal, so it would be awesome to see. Also how about the Thomspon 1928 version...
  14. skittlesareyum47

Beta Threads need to stop.

Stop posting about the beta. It'll be open when it's open, until then if you feel tempted to make a thread about it, sit on your friggen hands. STOP ASKING WHEN THE BETA WILL BE RELEASED. It won't be a long time people.
  15. skittlesareyum47

Hud Clutter

Way too much stuff in the Hud. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" as the saying goes. What sense is there in a stamina BAR? The way the stamina indicator worked in RO Ost was very good... keep it. Also a suppression bar? I guess the color saturation, and the fuzziness (and the aim being...
  16. skittlesareyum47

My thread which you should read and not flame.

Look guys, I've been around this forums a long time. I love TWI and I love RO, as I do this community. I hate to be THAT guy who makes this post, but I've had concerns about a few things that I've been scared to post about, in fear of my reputation being tarnished. I don't want to hold back any...
  17. skittlesareyum47

DLC character customization

Perhaps there could be new skins of Germans/Russians released in DLC form, as their will be for tanks. There was a LOT of uniform variation, but in the form of DLC, it's definitely do-able. Thoughts? EDIT: When I say "DLC" I mean not necessarily for sale, but could be free packs like what TWI...
  18. skittlesareyum47

Clarification on the rank system

I know there is a fact thread, but I am trying to get this straight. There is both a ranking system like in CoD or BF that tracks your stats and you level up with time, AND you can level up (thus giving you access to rarer weapons etc.) during individual rounds/maps as well? This needs to be...
  19. skittlesareyum47

Night maps

Hopefully we can see some night maps (if there are none already). Adds a bit of variety.
  20. skittlesareyum47

Battlefield 3 debut at gdc

WOOT!!! What time period are you hoping it wil lbe? I am kind of hoping modern, just because there is a lot they can still do with it.