• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Mutliplayer problem

When I open up the internet tab for the multi-player and I try to search for a server, the filters don't want to work at all. I tried verifying the files and reinstalling the game all-together. Anyone able to help me out here? EDIT: Used search function, one thread showed same problem, but no...
  2. B

Can't play after taking a two week break??

Build KillingFloor_Build_[2009-02-09_10.82] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2207 MHz with 2046MB RAM Video: No Video Can't find 'intAPlayerControllerexecPurchaseCharacter' in 'Engine.dll' History: UPackage::GetDllExport <- UFunction::Bind <-...
  3. B

Game improvement idea's: Bronzen/Benjamin

Better HUD design: The HUD is alright as it is now, but I think most people agree that the HUD from the mod is much better. They could polish it and make it a little smaller and add health/armor #'s next to the little bars. Patriarch improvements: If he is welded in a room and is unable to get...
  4. B

Tactics The Patriarch and where to weld him in!!!!

Hi everyone, I just played a couple games on normal and beginner mode to see where people where going against the patriarch. I already know where to weld him in on all of the default maps, but for fun I did it the way they (the other players) wanted to. I decided that to make the game a little...
  5. B

Squad Killing Floor Specimen Droppers [KFSD]

Hello everybody, I am starting a clan so that I won't have to search for people who enjoy teamwork and actually cooperating. I have a few KF friends and am now running a decent server that doesn't lag too bad. The server runs on Suicidal/Long, but if we are all having an off night I can switch...
  6. B

Achievement for beating game on any difficulty

I was getting so mad because every time I would get to the end of a multiplayer game the Patriarch would kill off the entire squad and force us to start all over again. Then I thought "Why not just do this S*** on solo mode?". So I did just that and got one of my achievements......I know this...
  7. B

Stop Posting about how your perk progress is resetting......

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=33947 Complain about it here and pray that TW comes up with a fix soon. I have lost 3.4 Million Shotgun damage and over 500K welding points, as well as over 300 stalkers, 100 something headshots, and a couple hundred medic healing...