• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Sharpshooter has been nerfed beyond belief...

m14 crybaby ha ha
  2. B

Xmas mutator

Well that's uckingfay dumb....lol it's not anything other than skins were effected.
  3. B

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

I know it would be best, but it would be fun to use this.
  4. B

3D & Animation Resident Evil Conversion Project

Any way we could get what you already have completed?
  5. B

Tripwire Developing Killing Floor in Wrong Way

You need to play an MMORPG if you want adapting enemies who evolve and grow stronger. This is just a survival game....stop posting rubbish please. Its like I am talking to a toddler now.
  6. B

Thats not going to happen.....you should play an MMORPG of some sort if that is what you want. This is meant to be a survival game, not really an advancement game. Please let this thread die.
  7. B

Dude, this is a co-op survival game.....the clones (clots) don't need to evolve and leave the looks alone. They will add more as they develop stuff and the game can only get better. Use a different translator and please stop posting, you make very little sense every time and you come off as very...
  8. B

Considering Purchase

^ Ditto
  9. B

Beta Map KF-EQ-HIGHKEEP Yes, the eq does stand for everquest =D

Hmmm, don't think I was in the city of mist at all. I had a 66 Dark Elf SK and I pretty much ground those levels and a few AA's in a couple zones and only with guildies. I wonder what other areas would be good....Maybe South Qeynos with the little clock tower and pool area.
  10. B

Remember the Paludal (SP?) caverns? I wonder if that would make a good map. Multiple passages into different areas, kind of wide though... If it was scaled down in some parts and narrowed a bit it would make a pretty wicked KF map.
  11. B

So how many people are playing KF?

What is your steam ID? I can play a few games with you and help you out. :)
  12. B

Final Map Resident Evil 1 Mansion Story (mission) final

Well it was my 2nd run through that I had problems with. I would go into an area as soon as it was open and with one of the crests I got attacked during the cut scene. They might have been left over monsters or something. I will check it out again later tonight. But it is a lot of fun, even solo.
  13. B

Final Map Resident Evil 1 Mansion Story (mission) final

Played through on beginner and threw on god mode after a few hundred kills to make sure I could go through it all the way. Was very nice, but there were a couple weird problems. During the cut scenes my character could move and it showed his arms on the cut scene and then I myself could turn so...
  14. B

You should do Kurn's Tower or Black Burrow. :) Lol, I played EQ when I was a pre-teen and when I was older (14...again at 16....and at 17). Lol, I played a lot of MMO's in between and after.
  15. B

Mutliplayer problem

Thank you!!! Tried the system folder first, but no dice. Reinstalling DA2 and hitting the filter worked. I deleted DA2 while my filters worked....which is weird, but now I can find servers in seconds!!!
  16. B

Mutliplayer problem

Bump, issue is not resolved and it is annoying.....
  17. B

Mutliplayer problem

When I open up the internet tab for the multi-player and I try to search for a server, the filters don't want to work at all. I tried verifying the files and reinstalling the game all-together. Anyone able to help me out here? EDIT: Used search function, one thread showed same problem, but no...
  18. B

More waves and bosses

The above post is only an opinion. OP go into detail, it is a good idea.
  19. B

A Score Tab that we need.

Hope it becomes a reality
  20. B

Level Design WIP KF-Damnation (WB Mission Map)

Looks very good, can't wait to try it out.