• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Krieg Jaeger

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

Who said I'm defending any of them? I'm pointing out that those tards who made comments like that are not to be confused with people like myself and a few others who have been jumped on simply because we have expressed disappointment in TWI failing to let us know that the launch would be delayed...
  2. Krieg Jaeger

@MGS- Sniper "I was dissapointed at being delayed but not angry with TWI" And so are many others, and yet just because they voice their disappointment, you feel you can jump on them for it? "Thanks TWI for the time and effort you have put in and ignore the "immature" that are trying to...
  3. Krieg Jaeger

All he wants is a day longer for the event. It's not like he's demanding a free skin pack or 20 bucks. Get off your high horse and chill the f**k out. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are people like yourself proclaiming the event to be a gift from the gods themselves and anyone who...
  4. Krieg Jaeger

+1 @jalex3 Is it so wrong to be disappointed that your free pizza was 2 hours late? Or that the fireworks were canceled? If people complaining or being disappointed physically disgusts you, I can't imagine what kind of Utopian world you must live in.
  5. Krieg Jaeger

The earliest post I saw about the delay was 11:58 PM by yoshiro (Ty for the update!), generally most people might expect when something is released "The day of" that it is released in the morning. Frankly I would have expected something to be on the front page, the event page, or the...
  6. Krieg Jaeger

-Skins for Download-

Happy priest is happy!
  7. Krieg Jaeger

While some are miffed simply because the event is late, I think more are upset due to the fact that they put out a solid date, and then didn't give any sort of update when the event failed to launch. Sure it's free, but you don't promise something, fail to deliver and don't give any explanation...
  8. Krieg Jaeger

:is2:soooooooon!:is2:
  9. Krieg Jaeger

Tactics Firebug: The unbelievably powerful perk no one uses

Honestly the effectiveness of the firebug depends on the skill and loadouts of the rest of the team. Lighting up specimens with light taps here and there while being as efficient as possible doesn't do much when you have a commando with a SCAR simply headshotting everything with just as much...
  10. Krieg Jaeger

Micro-transactions for more than skins (Namely weapons)

To have weapons that look different but function exactly like existing weapons would be a stupid idea, thus you would have weapons that are similar to existing ones, but with unique functionality that sets them apart or makes them more "Fun" in some regards. For instance, lets say you add a...
  11. Krieg Jaeger

Micro-transactions for more than skins (Namely weapons)

Now before anyone freaks about Micro-transactions, keep in mind that just because something is being sold doesn't mean you HAVE to buy it. Especially if the developer is wise in producing their product to appeal to many, without necessarily alienating the few who choose not to buy it. If...
  12. Krieg Jaeger

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

Honestly methinks they could be making a lot more money by getting on the micro-transaction bandwagon with weapons at the very least. Many could be very similar to existing weapons but with a bit of extra flair, a unique mechanic or otherwise just being a bit different. Not sure how that could...
  13. Krieg Jaeger

Summer Sideshow Event: Impressed or Disappointed?

While I was pretty impressed with the new models and skins,but I'm still waiting to see if anything really significant is added to the game. Ultimately whether they added a handful of guns, a new perk or new zed type, we would still eventually become used to the additions as the dust settles and...
  14. Krieg Jaeger

Re-tool for existing melee weapons?

That would be hilarious to see imo. Reminds me of another weapon for zerkers. At perk level 7 you get the hundred crack fist! GIFSoup
  15. Krieg Jaeger

Earning Levels Takes Too Long

Agreed. And If your friends wont level alternative perks with you and otherwise insist you play on suicidal with them regardless, they aren't very good friends.
  16. Krieg Jaeger

I never mentioned multi-perking assuming you are talking about a single weapon having multiple effects for different perks. @Undedd Jester Well, like I said those are simply general concepts of what could be done in order to re-tool the weapons, not specific suggestions to be done. But who...
  17. Krieg Jaeger

The Past and the Present.

YouTube - Killing Floor Patriarch Honestly this patriarch looks a lot more sinister than the current one. The massive eye-stalk thing is almost comical, the chest tentacle is a lot less horrific than spines striking out through his freaking stomach, and whatever the little jump backwards slide...
  18. Krieg Jaeger

Rather than creating more melee weapons, it might not be such a terrible idea to simply re-work some of the existing ones that are of debatable usefulness, maybe even add some perk related modifications for them? The two that stand out most obviously would be the machete and chainsaw, the least...
  19. Krieg Jaeger

Firebug Chemical Laser

The general role of the firebug is often accepted to be crowd control, though its effectiveness is debatable considering how anything less than a level 6 will be lighting themselves on fire, always be low on ammo, reloading very slowly and killing zeds very slowly. The firebug perk also has no...
  20. Krieg Jaeger

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Cant wait for these things to get done and whitelisted ><