• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

What is your most hated kind of player?

1. Stubborn self-healers 2. Stubborn self-healers 3. People who stubbornly ignore the Medic and heal themselves -Joker
  2. P

I have a crush on Mrs. Claws

Ok so I've been telling my friend about her and how I have this HUGE crush on her, but he doesn't believe all the nice things I say about her. Please post your most glorifying screenshots and pictures of Mrs. Claws so I can show them off and brag about how pretty she is! Also, please quote this...
  3. P

:confused: Ok guys I really want to ask her out but I'm soooooo nervous! Please help me out by posting good pick-up lines that I can use to woo her at the first impression! I usually play Medic, and all I can come up with so far is.. "How bout you stand still, and I'll stick it where the sun...
  4. P

fixed. I don't care if she's married or that I have to continually kill her. That's how all the best relationships are. -Joker
  5. P

Seeing as the TWI guys have made The Christmas Stalker (aka Mrs. Claws) look even more human-like and well proportioned than the original, I have decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. Do you think she'll say yes? -Joker
  6. P

Server Perks not enabled

Deleted KillingFloor.ini, fixed. -Joker
  7. P

Server Perks not enabled

Correct ports are open, other players can join, and my Perks do work in Solo mode. What can I try to mess around with to fix this? -Joker
  8. P

Server Perks not enabled

Tried hosting a listen server on EvilSantasLair and Manor, and neither let me use perks. Perks worked fine a week ago when I hosted. How to fix? -Joker
  9. P

[Game] Miner Wars -- Descent style 6DoF MMO

The Miner Wars developers announced recently that they'll be including a copy of the MMO for free along with the pre-alpha purchase, which is only $15. That deal ends on December 1st. http://www.minerwars.com/?aid=3892 -Joker
  10. P

For the moment, anybody interested in playing some old school Descent multiplayer, please let me know! -Joker
  11. P

I'm amazingly stoked for this. Descent was basically the game that popped my PC gaming cherry all those years ago. Also: this game will likely be cross-platform with Xbox! -Joker
  12. P

Upcoming game! http://www.minerwars.com/?aid=3892 For those that enjoy vehicle shooters. It'll be an MMO, cooperative, and single player. Love it. -Joker
  13. P

Mutator Request: Dead spectators can "Use" doors

Think about it. Your buddy is kiting the **** out of a crowd of zeds, about to run through a doorway, and then *creak* *slam* and over microphone "Gotcha *****!" :-) -Joker
  14. P

Mutator Request: Dead spectators can "Use" doors

Really simple. A mutator that would allow players who have died able to perform the "Use" command. This would allow dead players to do something other than fly in circles and heckle live teammates, and it would be add a creepy feeling of ghosts flying around and messing with doors. -Joker
  15. P

dedicated medic dart gun

Bah, ok. Sorry for double post. Still, I don't care if the MP7 is useless. I hate being forced to use it if I want to play Med. -Joker
  16. P

You know you play too much KF...

You know you've been leveling Medic too much when you have erotic dreams about half-empty health bars..... .......but then it turns into a nightmare when you see the person standing under it holding a self-heal Syringe. You wake up crying in a cold sweat. -Joker
  17. P

dedicated medic dart gun

Could there be a medic dart gun separate from the medic gun, which would weigh only 1 block? The MP7 dart gun is a great idea, but it would be alot better to be able to choose something other than an SMG to fight with, or else be weighed down by too many guns. -Joker
  18. P

[Request] Manual Reload Mutator

plus one thousand to this -Joker
  19. P

Auto-reload disable

Is there any way to disable auto-reload when I reach the end of my gun's magazine? I think that it's ridiculous in the first place that you can't change weapons after you start reloading, first of all. But not being able to choose when to reload is awful. -Joker
  20. P

Server KF/UT2004 Music adminmod?

Good point, I guess I was thinking of something that cached slow and then played, or precached. Or even better, just pipe everyone to the same Pandora stream? -Joker