• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. mamoo

Day Z, a zombie survival mod for ARMA2

Kinda bored of this mod at the moment, like people have said before me, it lacks any depth after a while, especially when you get murdered by two out of three players. I would prefer it much more if it had higher amounts of shamblers too, rather than a few runners although it's probably that...
  2. mamoo

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Quite slow, but I stuck with it and the very last panels totally mind raped me!
  3. mamoo

The world's #1 pole wholesaler.
  4. mamoo

The Zombie Apocalypse has officially begun.

I just had a deep fried cheeseburger for dinner, think I'll see it again momentarily.
  5. mamoo

Can we have planes?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but asking this is like asking if Microsoft Flight Simulator would allow you to drive a car, it's just not part of the game. Also, I highly doubt you'd see a Spitfire, P-51 or a P-40 on the eastern front.
  6. mamoo

[Video] A Sticky for Random AWESOME Videos?

Art of the Instakill - YouTube
  7. mamoo

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Terrorist robots... And hang on a sec, the dude at the beginning's supposed to be Woods from the first game, but I'm pretty certain he jumped out of a window hugging a bandolier full of live grenades.
  8. mamoo

After a few stupid deaths I managed to survive for a couple of days with the Winchester shotgun, which seems to me to be the best all around weapon as far as power and ammo availability are concerned. Was scavving in the city when I got randomly one **** killed. Pretty gutted about that, but...
  9. mamoo

Can anyone tell me how to install this for the Steam version of CO, the website doesn't really help any.
  10. mamoo

Spoiler tags dude...
  11. mamoo

Close Enough [Battlefield 3 Machinima] - YouTube
  12. mamoo

Ponies?

That's pretty funny.
  13. mamoo

Ponies?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, the discussion's already been made. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=72070
  14. mamoo

A entire country being a reserve army? If you ask me, that's genius.
  15. mamoo

If I tried this I'd get murdered by springs.
  16. mamoo

17. mamoo

The Elder Scrolls V

Plus, no matter how many times you say "I just want to sell a **** ton of iron daggers", she will ask if you're looking to protect yourself or deal some damage.
  18. mamoo

19. mamoo